Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Pretty good episode IMO.

LOVED Arya's scene and especially the actress who plays Lady Crane. In the trailers we saw Arya running around, so my guess is that she's running away from the Waif who wants her dead. I'm really curious as to what will happen to Lady Crane + co.? The older man was so hostile towards her, and now that "Sansa" has been ousted as the one who wanted her dead.. things should get interesting. 

Randyll Tarly was great. THAT VOICE. I can see why he's greatly respected and feared. Their castle was nice too. I don't think I have any complaints here. 

I like how they kept the same actor who plays Benjen Stark around. My guess is that they'll make their way to the Wall.. and since Bran is marked by the Night's King, I'm afraid the White Walkers will be able to cross through. 

The only thing I didn't like was that ending. Dany couldn't come at the worst time; she basically promised to destroy Westeros to get what is "hers". The White Walkers are coming :( Also I think Daario is working with Euron. The "1000" ships gave it off. I also think he was the one who burned their Naval fleet in the first episode. 

It was great seeing Walder Frey again..in a strange way. The Blackfish is a legend, I can't wait to see what he's up to. 

The scene at King's Landing turned out differently than I imagined. I think Margaery is playing Tommen.. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

JusKeepBreathin

Great episode. Not as good as last weeks but the chess pieces are moving towards each other. I'm excited for what's next.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

thatfoxyfeeling
On 24 May 2016 at 0:08 PM, JamesFox said:

Someone must help Bran and Meera, possibly Benjen returns? :excited2:

I knew it :woot:

LebaneseDude

Did you guys pick this up?

lHmoXdj.png

:diane: :diane: :diane: :diane: :diane: :diane: :diane: 

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

MelbHawker

Okay. The Freys. The Brotherhood Without Banners. The Tullys. Riverun. The Red Wedding. Brienne. Jamie. 

If all this doesn't lead up a Lady Stoneheart reveal, I'm going to LOSE it. 

Luiz

https://www.reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/4lpsdm/s6e6_am_i_the_only_one_who_found_danys_speech_at/

glad i wasnt the only one.  also the dothraki dont look muscular and cut enough for me :green: . that speech danny gave was like for absolutely nothing other than to have a scene where she looks cool at the end. i was high while watching too so her acting looked lackluster and forced :emma: good episode tho. 

COLDHANDS!

Spoiler

btw. once bran can control his power i think he would be able to look back in time and figure out how exactly to make valyrian steel. its obvious it has something to do with dragons  right?

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

RAMROD

Why people so surprised Benjen is Coldhands? We had the script leaked a year earlier tho GRRM wanna play mindtrick on us. :poot:

FfI1goA.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Luiz said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/4lpsdm/s6e6_am_i_the_only_one_who_found_danys_speech_at/

glad i wasnt the only one.  also the dothraki dont look muscular and cut enough for me :green: . that speech danny gave was like for absolutely nothing other than to have a scene where she looks cool at the end. i was high while watching too so her acting looked lackluster and forced :emma: good episode tho. 

COLDHANDS!

Reveal hidden contents

btw. once bran can control his power i think he would be able to look back in time and figure out how exactly to make valyrian steel. its obvious it has something to do with dragons  right?

Her story gets so predictable and boring now. I just want her to get to Westeros already.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I think Sansa is pregnant. :(

She made herself a new dress, lost her appetite at dinner with Jon, Brienne and the others, and basically said that she can feel Ramsey inside of her. Girl can't catch a break. :giveup:

EDIT: I just realized something! :udidnt:

What if Sansa becomes Queen of the North, then marries Little Jon (gaining support from the East) and then goes on to get the Tullys' and Lannisters' support (assuming that Cersei's fall is inevitable and Tyrion will probably come with Dany)? She'd have most of the biggest houses in Westeros by her side and be one of the most powerful humans! I know this is delusional, but I love her character so much. Everyone's dying and Sansa is still going strong. :giveup:

Yanko
20 hours ago, LebaneseDude said:

Did you guys pick this up?

lHmoXdj.png

:diane: :diane: :diane: :diane: :diane: :diane: :diane: 

:giveup::giveup::giveup::diane:

Archived