Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lona Delery

Watched the 4 episodes and I'm really disappointed. I already disliked season 4, but at least the first few episodes of it were decent. Season 5 is just medieval soap-opera imo :/

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hecturr

​Very true. The book storyline was way more dramatic and entertaining, they really screwed up her story in the series on so many levels :proud: Agreed with Stannis/Jon too, even a huge battlefield episode entirely devoted to the Wall couldn't spark my interest :flop:

​You really think the storylyne in the books have been more dramatic and entertaining? :rip: I think they've done a pretty good job at her so far, well, except for her derping around if you haven't seen ep 2 3 and 4 dont open the spoiler just in case  

in the first 4 episodes, hoping for some more action with her and her dragons the rest of the season. Also hoping she'll forgive ser Jorah :cry:

Robotboy

Watched the 4 episodes and I'm really disappointed. I already disliked season 4, but at least the first few episodes of it were decent. Season 5 is just medieval soap-opera imo :/

​no. it still slays.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Ambrosia

Please remember, NO SPOILERS!  This is a thread for users to discuss the TV show as it happens weekly.  No spoilers for people who may be reading the books and definitely no spoilers for people who have already watched the first 4 episodes.

After it airs, it's enter at your own risk when discussing the SHOW as it HAPPENS... but not the books nor the leaked.  I imagine things will be better in this thread after we've all seen the first four and there's no more leaks.

If you wish to talk about it, please use spoilers, hidden comments, and make sure everyone knows it's a spoiler.  If a thread hasn't been started for just the book readers, might be a good idea to start one and discuss it there as I know the books and show deviate from each other - and really, are two very different entities and shouldn't be discussed in the same place as someone may want to read the books in the future and this thread could ruin that for them.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

YAAAASSHhh

Episode 4 is def best till now from season 5. Cant wait how this will turn out. Mellisandre creepy as fuq though.

Azor Ahai

OMG THE JON MOMENTS ARE AMAZING! :party: 

SPOILER SPOILER RIGHT HERE: 

Too bad he dies tho :emo: 

Robotboy

Hidden Content

​if you were here i would slap you rn. i thought your spoiler were for the 4 episodes thing not the books. oh well i dont care much for this character anyway :madge:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Yanko

Hidden Content

​SPOILER

i hope he stays dead he annoys me hes boring ugh some people say that he might com back bcuz he was too important or some ****

:madge: deny better take the throne 

Yanko

omg no ep. 4 .... slayed me  :nooo:

Cersei ..... the b---h knows how to return a slap :nooo: 

​lets jsut say she will get slapped too lol

Azor Ahai

​SPOILER

Hidden Content

Of course he will come back as Azor Ahai reborn and destroy the Others

Yanko

Hidden Content

​spoiler

i'd rather have stannis as azor ahai than jon snow

:pray: inb4 deny and john get married and ride the dragons together

Yanko

Hidden Content

he's most likely the song of liane and rhaeghar right? the clue was in edards dream at least thats what i remmeber

Archived