series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
half psychotic

I had completely forgotten that Jorah had been a spy. So sad to see Dany give him the boot, but I don't blame her.

LOVED Sansa this episode.

Loved the Oberyn/Mountain scene.

I loved/hated Cersei's face after what happened to Oberyn. She gives b---hface like no other.

And I'm dying for Sansa and Arya to be reunited, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Ambrosia

I had completely forgotten that Jorah had been a spy. So sad to see Dany give him the boot, but I don't blame her.

LOVED Sansa this episode.

Loved the Oberyn/Mountain scene.

I loved/hated Cersei's face after what happened to Oberyn. She gives b---hface like no other.

And I'm dying for Sansa and Arya to be reunited, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Β 

I hoped for that too, but now that the aunt is dead, they may just turn around and go back without question, esp. since the money will not be collected.Β  :(

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

GagaDragon

Couldn't sleep last night because of this freaking show ugh

Β 

I already knew Oberyn would die since some idiot wrote on another forum that he wouldn't play a big part in the series.

Β 

If Tyrion gets killed off then i'll be mightily pissed off, it seems like they are killing off characters just for the shock value which can only go so far.

Lion Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB3vgeMijCc

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

MelbHawker

If Tyrion gets killed off then i'll be mightily pissed off, it seems like they are killing off characters just for the shock value which can only go so far.

Hun it's not for shock value at all.. that's furthest thing for what it is. The narrative behind the series is brilliant.. and it has to be followed. TV really divides the good from the evil - the books don't define those elements as well as the show does because the books go further/deeper into the story.

Β 

Prepare yourself.. the death doesn't stop with Oberyn. The next 2 weeks are going to be a turning point for the series, and for many of our most loved characters.Β 

Ambrosia

Hun it's not for shock value at all.. that's furthest thing for what it is. The narrative behind the series is brilliant.. and it has to be followed. TV really divides the good from the evil - the books don't define those elements as well as the show does because the books go further/deeper into the story.

Β 

Prepare yourself.. the death doesn't stop with Oberyn. The next 2 weeks are going to be a turning point for the series, and for many of our most loved characters.Β 

Β 

I got chills just reading that.Β  I can only imagine.Β  I think the series is brilliant and I'm reading the books too and find them fascinating.Β  I haven't read a book (for enjoyment) in years.Β  Had I have been a reader of the books then watched the series, I think I would have been pleased with the scenery, casting, design, etc.Β  Books are always better, but this show has translated well to TV.Β  The author has said it's fun when heroes live, but there's more emotion when they don't and he wants his readers to feel emotion.Β  He has really succeeded on that front.Β  Besides, he has borrowed a lot from history character-wise and unfortunately, good guys died all throughout history.Β  I'm on pins and needles to face the next 2 shows, but excited as well.

MelbHawker

I got chills just reading that.Β  I can only imagine.Β  I think the series is brilliant and I'm reading the books too and find them fascinating.Β  I haven't read a book (for enjoyment) in years.Β  Had I have been a reader of the books then watched the series, I think I would have been pleased with the scenery, casting, design, etc.Β  Books are always better, but this show has translated well to TV.Β  The author has said it's fun when heroes live, but there's more emotion when they don't and he wants his readers to feel emotion.Β  He has really succeeded on that front.Β  Besides, he has borrowed a lot from history character-wise and unfortunately, good guys died all throughout history.Β  I'm on pins and needles to face the next 2 shows, but excited as well.

Next weeks episode is supposed to feature a battle/war sequence that's bigger than the Battle of Blackwater Bay back in the 9th episode of Season 2. That episode was phenomenal, so I have high hopes for this upcoming episode. The finale will BLOW minds if they end characters arcs where I think they will in terms of the books. Prepare yourself!Β 

Ambrosia

Β Prepare yourself!Β 

Β 

Ok, I'll be armed with Pepperidge Farm crackers and a Coke.Β  That's all about all I can do right now to prepare myself as I won't be able to get that far in the books in 2 weeks!Β  :haha:

I'm really liking how Dany is exploring her s-xuality. That scene from two weeks ago and now the one with her encouraging her former translator/friend to approach Grey Worm. I don't know, it's very interesting how far she has come and who she's become. :flutter:

All hail Trollsei, she actually spoilt that scene months ago, but no one knew :lmao:

http://instagram.com/p/mVN1fdvAzU/

Oh :rofl:

Lion Heart

All hail Trollsei, she actually spoilt that scene months ago, but no one knew :lmao:

Β 

http://instagram.com/p/mVN1fdvAzU/

Hopefully this image is a sign too. :giggle:

Β 

http://instagram.com/p/nEeNM0PA3L/

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

Archived