Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

One of my favorite episodes this season. Dany sending Jorah away. Oberyn vs Gregor. Sansa becoming more calculating. Theon allllmost breaking. Arya's laugh.

Ugh. Brilliant.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ambrosia

I'm so upset my favorite character is dead, the way he screamed at the mountain all the time demanding justice. Brilliant acting and directing omfg! I wonder if the people will turn against Tywin now knowing what he did? :excited2:

I hate Ygritte so f*cking much tbh :messga: all the wildlings can die please. But at least she spared Melessa, thank heavens!

So next episode is #9, you all know what that means! Its gonna be big and HUGE :giveup:

Oh, that's right!!! I don't know if I can take much more.  If it rivals last season's next to last episode, I may have to crawl in a cave for a few days and let it wear off.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Oh, that's right!!! I don't know if I can take much more.  If it rivals last season's next to last episode, I may have to crawl in a cave for a few days and let it wear off.

Haha exactly!! What kind of madness will there be if they manage to top "Rains of Castamere" "Blackwater" and "Baelor" which all 3 of them made me either scream or cry :laughga:

Haldy

My only responce after tonight is this.

tumblr_n6j4jgDJUQ1rkotwio3_500.jpg

I literally felt sick after that scene. I've read the books so I knew it was coming... but JESUS CHRIST.

Ambrosia

This is a little bit comforting actually. 

SnKAxGf.png

damn, next episode is episode 9 already!? aren't the 9th episodes usually the "big" ones in game of thrones?

damn, next episode is episode 9 already!? aren't the 9th episodes usually the "big" ones in game of thrones?

It is! We're in for quite a treat :giveup: god give us strenght

boobtank

Anyone that's read the books, is the 9th episode going to be as good as other seasons? (Without spoilers)

BananaTouch

Anyone that's read the books, is the 9th episode going to be as good as other seasons? (Without spoilers)

The preview says it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FqIe6ID0ms

It'll be focused on the battle in Castle Black and at the Wall.

With a very interesting ending.

Ambrosia

Oh gracious, what happens to Jon Snow!!???  :omg:

Melech

Oh gracious, what happens to Jon Snow!!???  :omg:

I guess you need to read the book to know what happens to John Schnee. :giggle: (yes John Schnee is the german version of it)

Ambrosia

I guess you need to read the book to know what happens to John Schnee. :giggle: (yes John Schnee is the german version of it)

I mentioned Jon due to the preview above about The Wall and Castle Black.  I'm trying to read the books and they are very good, but they are pretty hefty and real life gets in the way sometimes.  I'd like to be all caught up when the show starts again next year, if not, at least come close.

Archived