šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Robotboy

i pray the author atleast have a heart enough to make arya and sansa reunite.. i know they drove eachother crazy but :giveup: except for daenerys turning on the slay-mode thats what i wanna see the most :spin:

Ā 

and i spoiled the biggest thing of the purple wedding for myself but i cant wait for that :popcorn:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boobtank

im watching these now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re_4-g07OPw

Ā 

its amazing but i fell asleep and missed like half of it :emma:

Does this contain spoilers, cos I want to watch it!

RAMROD

Yas! Congrats!

Ā 

Ā 

I am ready for this to be really, really, really popular.

And hope the directing does not going downhill from here.

Ā 

The books itself are a cult.

Ā 

I am looking forward to next book whenever it may happen.

Ā 

GoT-GIF-7.gif

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Valextra

Yas! Congrats!

Ā 

Sis, I wanna start this serie but I hate 'The Lord of the Rings' can it work? :giggle:

I feel I have to start it because everybody is talking about this tv-serie, plus I heard about some gay scenes e nudes :giggle:

RAMROD

Sis, I wanna start this serie but I hate 'The Lord of the Rings' can it work? :giggle:

I feel I have to start it because everybody is talking about this tv-serie, plus I heard about some gay scenes e nudes :giggle:

Ā 

Ā 

Well, it is hard to be compared to LOTR.

Similar but not the same.

Do you enjoy epic film like Ben-Hur or Gladiator?

If you do, you might enjoy this one.

It is quite graphic, and yes, many tits (and more)flying around in there. :fan:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Valextra

Well, it is hard to be compared to LOTR.

Similar but not the same.

Do you enjoy epic film like Ben-Hur or Gladiator?

If you do, you might enjoy this one.

It is quite graphic, and yes, many tits (and more)flying around in there. :fan:

Ā 

Yes I liked 'The Gladiator', I never seen 'Ben-Hur' (but I know the movie), the fact is that LOTR for me is most boring thing on this earth I have still this memory of me sleeping while I was to the cinema watching it with my friends :giggle:

But I discovered myself enjoy series that I never thought like 'Donwton Abbey' I don't know if you know it, it's a costume serie, so I would like to try this because everybody is talking about it especially gays and it seemed to me a more straight oriented serieĀ  :P

Vernier

Yes I liked 'The Gladiator', I never seen 'Ben-Hur' (but I know the movie), the fact is that LOTR for me is most boring thing on this earth I have still this memory of me sleeping while I was to the cinema watching it with my friends :giggle:

But I discovered myself enjoy series that I never thought like 'Donwton Abbey' I don't know if you know it, it's a costume serie, so I would like to try this because everybody is talking about it especially gays and it seemed to me a more straight oriented serieĀ  :P

Gays might be into it, but there actually isn't lots of gay stuff lol. From season 1 to now, there's only been like 4 gay scenes really and only one was explicit. It is more straight oriented, there's way more boobs and ass lol :fan:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Valextra

Gays might be into it, but there actually isn't lots of gay stuff lol. From season 1 to now, there's only been like 4 gay scenes really and only one was explicit. It is more straight oriented, there's way more boobs and ass lol :fan:

Ā 

Yes I know that, but the fact that a lot of gays watch it makes me curious to watch this show, the only fear is that I have afraid that it could be broing..

(Male ass?) LOLĀ 

Vernier

Yes I know that, but the fact that a lot of gays watch it makes me curious to watch this show, the only fear is that I have afraid that it could be broing..

Ā 

If you like fantasy based stuff and you don't mind a bit of violence and blood, I think you could like it. It doesn't have as much fantasy elements as LOTR for example and it has loads of characters which makes the episodes go by fast, so it usually doesn't drag on and on. You might end up not liking it, but if you do, you'll be hooked :legend:

Ā 

(Male ass?) LOL

Ā 

Some. Probably one of the best ass we've gotten so far :fan:

Ā 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrZu9tRJDT8

Valextra

If you like fantasy based stuff and you don't mind a bit of violence and blood, I think you could like it. It doesn't have as much fantasy elements as LOTR for example and it has loads of characters which makes the episodes go by fast, so it usually doesn't drag on and on. You might end up not liking it, but if you do, you'll be hooked :legend:

Ā 

Well I like fantasy like 'The Hunger Games' if we considering it Fantasy LMAO or the movies of Tim Burton LOLĀ 

My problem with the lords of the penis is that is boring for me, I think at this point I will give a chance to the pilot and second episode, I don't watch that scene because I don't want spoilers but good to know if there are some phat asses to see :fan:

Vernier

Well I like fantasy like 'The Hunger Games' if we considering it Fantasy LMAO or the movies of Tim Burton LOLĀ 

My problem with the lords of the penis is that is boring for me, I think at this point I will give a chance to the pilot and second episode, I don't watch that scene because I don't want spoilers but good to know if there are some phat asses to see :fan:

Was this on purpose? :rofl:

Ā 

Yeah I don't really count Hunger Games as fantasy and it's vastly different from Tim Burton movies. I think you should give maybe half of the first season a try, you might find the first two eps boring if it's not your thing.

Have you ever seen a show called Sparacus: Blood & Sand? It's probably the closest show I can compare it to, in terms of imagery

Valextra

Was this on purpose? :rofl:

Ā 

Yeah I don't really count Hunger Games as fantasy and it's vastly different from Tim Burton movies. I think you should give maybe half of the first season a try, you might find the first two eps boring if it's not your thing.

Have you ever seen a show called Sparacus: Blood & Sand? It's probably the closest show I can compare it to, in terms of imagery

Of course :hor:

Ā 

Yes my dad usually saw that show on cable, but I never saw for good, I only remember the nude hunks :bunny:

Ā 

Ok I just discovered that there is a danish actor that I like a lot :bunny:

Ā 

I will give it a tryĀ  ;)

BananaTouch

Does this contain spoilers, cos I want to watch it!

No spoilers.

They're great tales about the history of Westeros and it really helps people when understanding the plot of the show. You always hear about Rheagar Targaryen, Robert's Rebellion, The Iron Born Rebellion, Aegon The Conqueror, The Long Night (when the White Walkers came for the first time thousands of years ago) but since it's a show, they can't tell you all that for time reasons. The info comes from the books.

Ā 

I missed Mellisandre!!

Ā 

She is so bad ass!

Ā 

One of my favoritesĀ  :legend: Red Queen.

You'll be seeing more of her next sunday.

Archived