Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

Obsessed with this show. It's become my favourite show of all time.

Okay, so. I liked the premiere of Season 4 - it was a solid episode of Television. I seriously feel for the writers.. they have so many storylines to handle. I don't know how they do it. 

I LOVE Oberyn Martell and his super hot wife.. Pedro Pascall is straight up s-x on legs. I want to pound me into the ground to be honest. Yaaaaaas his introduction was so sick. I can't wait to see more of his character.

They're hinting at problems for Daenerys and her dragons. I sense a huge development for her character this season. The way the dragon turned around and tried to bite her head off.. that was alarming. Queen needs to be careful.

Arya and Sansa are still my Queens. So is Shae. I love her to bits.

I love Olenna Tyrell. I Laaaaaaahv the b---h. She is me, I am her. Her scene with Brienne was amazing.  :toofunny: I love how she disses her grandson all the time. 

Cersei is the biggest b---h on Television. I hope she dies a horrid death in future. Jamie's growing on me. Tyrion's my ultimate spirit animal. 

I'm really over The Wall. I find it boring to watch.. nothing ever happens there. All Jon's superiors hate him. Jon's best when he's away from The Wall. I hope he leaves from there ASAP.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arya is just avguagvkhaviugavh she's my favorite character! Well next do Dany and Sansa, of course. I'm seriously planning to buy the books :flutter:

Robotboy

Obsessed with this show. It's become my favourite show of all time.

They're hinting at problems for Daenerys and her dragons. I sense a huge development for her character this season. The way the dragon turned around and tried to bite her head off.. that was alarming. Queen needs to be careful.

Arya and Sansa are still my Queens. So is Shae. I love her to bits.

Cersei is the biggest b---h on Television. I hope she dies a horrid death in future. 

i dont think daenerys wil have a poblem with the dragons. its just that you are never ever supposed to disturb an animal that is eating. i learned that from my own dog :wtf:

and it looks like shae is in serious trouble. that b---h told on her :ohno:

cersei really is the biggest b---h but i love her character. she cannot die for a long time.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

gunther_btw

that new Daario Naharis, i dont really care if they changed him, as long as they dont change the main actors everything is fine.

and that bis-xual scene i kinda like it :haha:  

half psychotic

I feel so bad for Sansa. Her life kinda sucks. And Arya is a BAMF. I loved her scenes with the Hound.

I love Shae and Tyrion, both separately and as a couple.

I love love love Daenerys, she's my fave. And I love Cersei, even though she is a horrible person.

I really like Brienne and Jaime's scenes together as well. I like those two as friends.

I am looking forward to seeing more of this Oberyn guy and his wife.

I really couldn't care less about Jon and his whole storyline. It bores me.

Vernier

Sooo many things I could say lol, but I'm gonna zip it :gum:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Robotboy

im watching these now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re_4-g07OPw

its amazing but i fell asleep and missed like half of it :emma:

Vernier

if its spoilers yes you better, or same thing will happen to you as to theon greyjoy :reductive:

Not blatant spoilers, but yeah kinda spoilerish, so I'll shut it lol. Sorry, there's no knife or sword big enough :whitney:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Robotboy

Not blatant spoilers, but yeah kinda spoilerish, so I'll shut it lol. Sorry, there's no knife or sword big enough :whitney:

:hor: good then ill treat it,, i mean you, nice 

BananaTouch

Can I ask what was the city that the dragon was flying over ?

People thought it was King's Landing but no, I think it's supposed to be Meereen. The third, biggest and last slaver city.

MelbHawker

i dont think daenerys wil have a poblem with the dragons. its just that you are never ever supposed to disturb an animal that is eating. i learned that from my own dog :wtf:

and it looks like shae is in serious trouble. that b---h told on her :ohno:

cersei really is the biggest b---h but i love her character. she cannot die for a long time.

It's clear the dragons are going to become uncontrollable. Queen can't tame them. I predict trouble for Daenerys in future. 

If Shae dies, I die. It's as simple as that. The actress who portrays Shae is just stunning. The longer hair is amazing on her. 

Cersei... ugh. BITCH. I hope Arya ends up cutting the b---h.

Can I ask what was the city that the dragon was flying over ?

Most likely the city that Daenerys will next attempt to conquer. But it could be a dream or a vision that Bran sees as part of his 'powers'.

Archived