Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Sells 118k in 5th Week of WW Availability

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stefani328

This is literally always on the first 3 comments of an ARTPOP sales thread :lmao:

So true. Why do we always have to worry about others? Just be happy with Gaga sales.

MikeyMoonShine

So true. Why do we always have to worry about others? Just be happy with Gaga sales.

Well Katy is the biggest selling female atm although it looks like Beyonce will be soon. 

If we are keeping up with Katy then we certainly are not flopping. ARTPOP has achieved similar sales to prism worldwide and so far it's been faster

But prism is still selling strong and selling more while ARTPOP is declining a bit so hey they are both doing well. Hopefully a couple more weeks above 100k and this era will stay on track. 

Stefani328

Well Katy is the biggest selling female atm although it looks like Beyonce will be soon. 

If we are keeping up with Katy then we certainly are not flopping. ARTPOP has achieved similar sales to prism worldwide and so far it's been faster

But prism is still selling strong and selling more while ARTPOP is declining a bit so hey they are both doing well. Hopefully a couple more weeks above 100k and this era will stay on track. 

I understand that but people can't seem to make a post without mentioning Katy Perry. This is about Gaga not Katy

MikeyMoonShine

I understand that but people can't seem to make a post without mentioning Katy Perry. This is about Gaga not Katy

True, I think Gaga being Labelled a flop by so many has been very hard on the fan base though. 

Over a million worldwide in 5 weeks is certainly not a flop.  :legend:  :legend:  :legend:

Now to hope for stability and longevity.  :ohno:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived