💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rick Ross remix released + more on their way

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Oh lord, that new intro is amazing :music: I wish the whole song would sound like that. And once again R. Kelly is my favorite part of the track...

Other than that it's nothing really different or special, sounds just like the song as is but with a new intro and some Rick Ross verses slapped on there for good measure... he doesn't even sound like he belongs on there lol. I respect Rick Ross, and I think it's cool he agreed to do this. I guess his part's not particularly bad or anything, but it doesn't really add anything to it. I guess she just wanted his name on it...

*replays intro*

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CharlesReyna

• MonsterOfSpain

• Spyro

• Mythos

Top Posters In This Topic

Lion Heart

35K views   :whitney:

Anthem

GurlBye-1.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Guest Niolodi

YAS I appreciate this so much. That verse is perfectly groovy. And I love the this is the remix ****. Gaga always likes to wink wink nudge nudge to the past and I totally see that as a classic line of 2000s hip hop.

100percent

I am very disappointed over this **** remix

no interaction at all with the rapper and gaga claimed it is GREAT?

WTF?

Maybe she didnt tweet that, someone else hacked her twitter maybe

this remix is pure **** sorry

It is just another generic "Katy perry standard remix"

Why is everyone so butthurt about this? 

Just because it's not your cup of tea doesn't mean it's bad. I like listening to different versions of music I like. She probably didn't do this for the charts. She probably did this because she wanted too. 

Gaga, you're not compromising your artistry by doing this, ignore the fans that think you are. I love this remix and Rick Ross has a good intro

POP
10 8  LADY GAGA Do What U Want f/R. ... 8040 7436 604 51.76

+157 spins
+162 bullets
+1.603 Al

RHYTHMIC
14 13  LADY GAGA Do What U Want f/R. ... 2418 2237 181 11.158

+21 spins
-35 bullets
+0.162 Al

HAC
31 30  LADY GAGA Do What U Want f/R. ... 679 543 136 2.878

+14 spins
+29 bullets
+0.108 Al

O-M-G :giveup:

Don't like it? Great, but don't tell that it sucks/it's awful and **** like that, cause some of us actually like it.

Wait, how does that even make sense? Then don't say you like it/it's amazing and **** like that, cause some of us actually dislike it?

Really, just because YOU like it doesn't mean WE have to like it too. We have an opinion too. Like many said, this is not a gift, it's a tweaked version of the song that she did to SELL and MAKE MONEY and nothing more. I really don't see why I should be grateful by a PRODUCT I DON'T like.