Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DWUW This week (Allegedly)

UrethraFranklin

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually yeah, but i was assuming it may be Thursday

I remember that the 'You And I' was supposed to be premiered on Thursday too but then it leaked and Gaga tweeted "F***". "THURS", "DAY". 

Soooo let's hope the DWUW video will premier on Thursday too.  :party:

UrethraFranklin

but i don't understand: a great big world ft christina aguilera is already out...

I think it's because it only premiered on Vevo and now it's being put on MTV. I could be wrong of course, hence the "allegedly" in the title. 

LetsGetHigh

I remember that the 'You And I' was supposed to be premiered on Thursday too but then it leaked and Gaga tweeted "F***". "THURS", "DAY".

Soooo let's hope the DWUW video will premier on Thursday too. :party:

YES EXACTLY!

PRAYING :toofunny: :PARTY:

I think it just means its being premiered on Vevo, but MTV instead. Eminems Monster premiered on Vevo so that's why it was on the list. Well that's what I think at least lol. :)

If it's so, what about streaming points counted on billboard? they just don't care about them maybe  :shrug:

If it's so, what about streaming points counted on billboard? they just don't care about them maybe  :shrug:

Well usually after it premieres on MTV it'll be placed on VEVO. so it'll get its streaming points. MTV just has the privilege of premiering the video :party:

ShowMeYourAura

The rumor going around is that she will release the music video on MTV and BitTorrent, and then post it to VEVO. Nobody knows when though. I just hope she takes advantage of the hype from the performance last night.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived