Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD: No DWUW Vevo premiere this week; list subject to change

Edge

Featured Posts

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaggedMonster

why is everything a struggle with Gaga? noting ever goes smoothly. She needs to regroup. the fan made artrave poster? the never coming new video? JUST a  mess

Is that really the Official poster? cause i cant if it is :toofloppy:

I remember her saying she's still doing it (even after DWUW becoming the 2nd single).  Where did she say this?!

Yeah she only ever told us the director of Venus and everyone assumed OH IT'S COMING SOON THEN. We'll get it dw

MessyTop

Two months waiting for a mother ****ing video. If the video is a crap...........

I am so done with her 

i4uVebHCp7jVG.gif

I agree, she makes it so hard to be a fan! why is she thinking????? she needs to realize is just a video not the second coming of Christ.

She takes months for a video BUT releases a BUSTED artrave poster??? REALLY GAGA?

I remember her saying she's still doing it (even after DWUW becoming the 2nd single).  Where did she say this?!

Twitter, probably another betrayal.

🌹 free britney 🌹

MessyTop

Is that really the Official poster? cause i cant if it is :toofloppy:

It's all over ticketmaster and stuff! so yeah!

Battle 4 Ur Life

Hey, she might shock us with the best video of her career!

But realistically she won't. 

:toofunny: 

It still wouldn't be worth the wait for me...It feels underwhelming already tbh...

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

SpadesToStart

We'll see if this is true.  If so, idk why she would have tweeted last Tuesday that it should be done in a few days when they weren't actually planning on releasing it for two weeks. 

I agree, she makes it so hard to be a fan! why is she thinking????? she needs to realize is just a video not the second coming of Christ.

She takes months for a video BUT releases a BUSTED artrave poster??? REALLY GAGA?

ikkr???????????????

She should scrap the video and move on. There is not a point of releasing it anymore. Bye DWUW. I thought you would have been a hit.. Gaga destryoing the only song that could have been a major hit.

i4uVebHCp7jVG.gif

I forgot where she said this. But don't hold your breath sweety, remember that second BTW video we were supposed to get ?

gHaZDqI.gif?1?9024

JaggedMonster

Even after DWUW was changed to the second single, she said we're still getting a music video (even said that in a Q&A).  Remember though, it's not only singles that can get a music video (I Am Your Leader).

Do you really believe her when she says stuff anymore tbh this is just another one added to the betrayal list

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived