Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DWUW hits #1 on Norway iTunes

HermioneGranger

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mwjuell91

two songs from the voice norway is above it, but they are probably temporary. she is #3 now. It was the finale last night so the winner single may stick around awhile! so proud of gaga. played it at a party last night, people sang along!

HermioneGranger

two songs from the voice norway is above it, but they are probably temporary. she is #3 now. It was the finale last night so the winner single may stick around awhile! so proud of gaga. played it at a party last night, people sang along!

Well, she was #1 yesterday though.

HermioneGranger

Still #2 and jumped 20 spots on Spotify over the weekend! wohoo :)

Well thats great! :D 

mwjuell91

now at 20 on spotify, which means it will probably chart aroung 15 or something on VG lista next week :D

I see now she is doing great in Sweden and Denmark too??? Wonder why this song is suddenly slaying Scandinavia, when its really more US friendly :P

HermioneGranger

now at 20 on spotify, which means it will probably chart aroung 15 or something on VG lista next week :D

Do you think that the video will help in Norway or will people just ignore it?

mwjuell91

Do you think that the video will help in Norway or will people just ignore it?

It will help, Applause video helped it atleast! But I mean.. She is #1, she cant go higher on iTunes anyways :) But hopefully it will go top 10 on spotify!

Yes. my home country is hopeless when it comes to Gaga. But, Do What U Want made it!! First Number 1 for Do What U Want!  :party:

It's mainly because of the commercial, right? But do they play DWUW in the radio also in Norway?

HermioneGranger

It's mainly because of the commercial, right? But do they play DWUW in the radio also in Norway?

It's because of the commerical. I don't really listen to radio but when I do I have never heard Do What U Want. I've heard Applause a few times and Roar and Wrecking Ball A LOT!

Archived