Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Glitter Ungreased - Unreleased Collection (cover)

DirtyRichHooker

Featured Posts

DirtyRichHooker

ohh coolcool! dig the cover!

I'll post a screenshot of the collection in my iTunes. I haven't finished downloading all the songs so it's incomplete

tumblr_mi5fxt5iW01s4xdz1o1_500.gif

You disappointed that it's simple? Lol

ohh coolcool! dig the cover!

de8tc.jpg

Gracious Gaga

I'll post a screenshot of the collection in my iTunes. I haven't finished downloading all the songs so it's incomplete

You disappointed that it's simple? Lol

de8tc.jpg

omg it looks even cooler in itunes!

♥ Kindness Police.

DirtyRichHooker

I'll be uploading some more things tomorrow, such as; A4 Boys Boys Boys promo poster, Boys Boys Boys HQ logo, Lady Gaga Avant Garde logo in HQ and HQ Gaga lightening girl silhouette

Love your cover, simple and sweet , ill probs change mine to it as im bored of my one but i fear u may be missing a few in your collection, heres mine

2m7uid5.jpg

+ Fashion and Ribbons (coudnt fit them all on)

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

DirtyRichHooker

Love your cover, simple and sweet , ill probs change mine to it as im bored of my one but i fear u may be missing a few in your collection, heres mine

2m7uid5.jpg

+ Fashion and Ribbons (coudnt fit them all on)

Yeah I ran out of time and patience trying to find them all lol. Some of them I don't like either so I just left those off,

Yeah I ran out of time and patience trying to find them all lol. Some of them I don't like either so I just left those off,

aaah ok cool

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Archived