Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

crappy news for people trying to get tix through presale today

Big Papa

Featured Posts

thebenmichael

I had an easier time getting tickets to Roseland and that place is tiny and I only got my presale code for that because someone generously gave it to me.  For this I had a code for Little Monsters and for the Facebook/Live Nation presale and I still have nothing.

I had an easier time getting tickets to Roseland and that place is tiny and I only got my presale code for that because someone generously gave it to me.  For this I had a code for Little Monsters and for the Facebook/Live Nation presale and I still have nothing.

THIS exactly.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

thebenmichael

Isn't the Facebook code ARTPOP? Its not accepting it

It might also be FINALE for some places but both worked for me on TicketMaster.com

MeryJaneHolland

I feel bad for everyone that had trouble getting tickets. I got LMZ for both Cleveland and Chicago with literally no problems at all and was able to get them right away. :shrug:

Hopefully you guys have good luck with the regular sale 

thebenmichael

I feel bad for everyone that had trouble getting tickets. I got LMZ for both Cleveland and Chicago with literally no problems at all and was able to get them right away. :shrug:

Hopefully you guys have good luck with the regular sale 

Which presale did you score those during?

I got two more GA tickets from the FB pre-sale today for the San Diego show. How would that have been possible if there were no new tickets released? So many people were complaining about not being able to find any for that show.  :ohwell: 

I got two more GA tickets from the FB pre-sale today for the San Diego show. How would that have been possible if there were no new tickets released? So many people were complaining about not being able to find any for that show.  :ohwell: 

maybe the guy i spoke to was a filthy liar/ it only was true about the new york show 

maybe the guy i spoke to was a filthy liar/ it only was true about the new york show 

Customer service for ticketing agencies always sucks. Whoever runs the Livenation FB page told a bunch of people the wrong password for the pre-sale. MESS!

ProudUnicorn

Generally, Customer Service doesn't get informed about presales anymore than what is general public knowledge. Happened to me this morning with Jillian Michael tickets as well lol.

RAMROD

All that left on regular sale will be nosebleeds or VIP :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived