đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: Lady Gaga performs "DWUW" with Christina Aguilera on The Voice

Dolev

Featured Posts

WhiplashCowboy

Awesome! I hope does the studio version instead of acoustic. Hopefully DWUW can go top 5 or even higher after the performance  :party:

Edited by WhiplashCowboy

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cometoogg

• Jase

• Edu

• Alchemist

She did the studio version with R Kelly twice .. the impact was not that big, she should definitely try the acoustic version on the biggest platform for promotion besides Superbowl and Grammys ...
Especially right now when songs like Say Something are smashing because of being performed live (acoustic, of course because the song Itself is acoustic :rip: )
She was so beautiful on Alan Carr and her voice was flawlessly strong ... her playing the piano ..  A lot of people fell in love with Gaga in 2009 exactly because of her acoustic performances of Poker Face and Paparazzi ..

GagaMyBlood95

I hope she isn't performing DWUW. I'm here for the next single tbh.......

what?

Next single? lol

We still don't even have the music video for DWUW, of course she will perform and promote it...

She was so beautiful on Alan Carr and her voice was flawlessly strong ... her playing the piano ..  A lot of people fell in love with Gaga in 2009 exactly because of her acoustic performances of Poker Face and Paparazzi ..

My case, in 2008 with one of her Poker Face acoustic performances :)

Go Gaga, one lady to slay them all  tumblr_mxp5b0h6Qn1t04b60o1_100.png

GagaSkeletonWay

She better promote 'Do What U Want'
The song has all the potential to become a #1 hit, as electronic music is not being at the top in the past few months, and this among the music video will make the song chart really high!  :party:

Rudz Xinc

Slay them Gags with DWUW acoustic

I'd rather have her singing acoustic than dancing around in panties like X Factor UK

Look at those clowns