• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cometoogg

• Jase

• Edu

• Alchemist

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

One word......prefect!!! Got so much respect for Christina for ignoring the 'feud' others have created between them, she and Gaga were perfect together and it's great to hear her finally talk about Gaga :)

Edited by Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Dean Winchester

"What you want Legendtina "  :awkney:

did she really say this?? I can't hear it  :toofunny: i only hear "What You Want Christina" twice 

Edited by Dean Winchester

DanceInTheFlames

Can we just talk about how PERFECT it was that GAGA AND XTINA performed that song together? The media basically perpetuated this stupid competition  between them, pitting them against each other like they do with most female pop stars. And they just shoved it BACK IN THEIR FACES, and showed that they admire and support each other. Strong females sticking it to the man!

RESPECT

Gagaloo911

Can we just talk about how PERFECT it was that GAGA AND XTINA performed that song together? The media basically perpetuated this stupid competition  between them, pitting them against each other like they do with most female pop stars. And they just shoved it BACK IN THEIR FACES, and showed that they admire and support each other. Strong females sticking it to the man!

RESPECT

This no doubt :applause:

Stefani328

Beautiful performance. Their voices are amazing together. I really hope they make a song together in the near future. Loved it. Made my night :party:

Tokyo Rose

RESPECT

:legend: