Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

WATCH: Lady Gaga performs "DWUW" with Christina Aguilera on The Voice

Dolev

Featured Posts

I woke up to this news :emo:

:nooo: the Queen will slay the art police and the dusty remains of someone's career :cry:

Edited by Biotic

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cometoogg

• Jase

• Edu

• Alchemist

NewYorkCity

This is so ****ing perfect!!!!

Perfect time for it!!!

OMG, will she announce the video there? Or Do you think it will be released by then?

Anyway is great, every week the iTunes chart becomes a mess because all the songs from the voice go top10. I can't believe this is happening!!! Amazing promotion!!!! :legend:

Inb4 Gaga performs a cover of NWA's "F**k tha (ART) Police" instead. :fan: I think Adam Levine is a good vocalist but he needs to take multiple seats and I can't wait to see his reactions.

Rollercoaster

Here's how it should go down:

Gaga enters, on the run from the art police. She is arrested on stage and chained to a piano. One cop says "Finally, we caught lady gaga"aand the other says "Lady who?". Acoustic DWUW with a piano covered in headlines printed in words that are made of classic paintings.

S.H.A.D.E.

En_Sabah_Nur

I CANNOT wait to see the look on Adam Levine's face, and as for Ms. Xtina - her and Gaga have nothing against each other sooo :P

Egypt. W

Gaga enters, on the run from the art police. She is arrested on stage and chained to a piano. One cop says "Finally, we caught lady gaga"aand the other says "Lady who?". Acoustic DWUW with a piano covered in headlines printed in words that are made of classic paintings.

S.H.A.D.E.

OMG BRILLIANT  :worship:

MelbHawker

I want this performance to impress.

DWUW will carry her through to late January/early Feb where she'll no doubt drop a 3rd single in either GUY or Gypsy. The Voice Finale is not only watched by people in the US, it's watched by the world. It's BIG promo. If she drops the music video around the time of the performance as well (which will of course, be controversial), it's perfect. The single can really solidify and take off.

SMILE2NE1

S.H.A.D.E.

Iconic. Shady. Fitting with the artistic theme of DWUW. Perfect.