Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: Lady Gaga performs "DWUW" with Christina Aguilera on The Voice

Dolev

Featured Posts

llbcherry

Yes, that's more like it!

The music video's almost ready, and a performance on one of the top rating shows in the US. Perfect set up for a successful single.

Yes! This! You see? This is why they were waiting, I betcha. What do you think? "First look at new DWUW video exclusive on Voice finale."

I needed this news. Yay!! :party:

Edited by llbcherry

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cometoogg

• Jase

• Edu

• Alchemist

YAASSSS this would kill me.

When is the finale?  I'd be here for the beginning of it being acoustic, and then kicking into the studio version after the first chorus! And she hopefully performs the version with her solo lyrics and not just playing R. Kelly's part

Maybe I'm biased towards the solo version, but I'd really love if she sang the solo version.

omg please have sirens and be like "THE ART POLICE ARE HERE" and epic dance breakdown please gaga please

Ha!

3 points in and ready for more

finally a gaga event i can watch without worrying about exams or school!   Thanks God finals week is over for me. Watching this for sure!

Edited by majesty

SpadesToStart

It's worth noting that she filmed the performance back when Applause was released. So I don't think she'll be singing Do What U Want...

Hmmmmm. I hope you're right. Because back when it happened it was stated around a few places that she pre taped her performance for than finale back then.

I doubt the performance was taped that far in advance. That's unheard of.  Also, if it had been pretaped, someone in the studio audience would have leaked the details by now so...

Edited by SpadesToStart

RAYA.core

alright the only time i watch shows like this, and for a moment i thought christina would sing with gaga, cause with those two natural voices together can bring christina back up and outta the voice

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Hellspont

She needs to do atleast a 15 second promo for the video and debut it later that night or the next day. Almost 20 million people, in tv ratings these days that's too good of an opportunity gaga