• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cometoogg

• Jase

• Edu

• Alchemist

omg sis are you an xtina fan too? 

i changed my username to "V" but i still have xtinaluver1 in my sig lol

i used to bandwagon and hate on gaga but when ARTPOP came out i liked all of it (besides 4 tracks) so i was neutral with her and now i am fanning her :ARTPOP: the power of godtina 

Oh, I thought you quit posting... Yalls name changes every five seconds. I love and hate AfterLD. It's a conflicting relationship.

Honestly, everything that happened during the Bionic era killed my Xtina love quite a bit. She just seemed so catty towards Gaga, but Gaga didn't stand up for her against Perez either, so they both made mistakes. I hope they talked it out.

I was always team xtina and anti britney. I'm starting to feel the love again though. I honestly didn't think it was possible. The power of Godtina.

xtinaluver1

Yes, the KING himself.

SMuFhVa.gif

hmm, i'll choose to believe it's really you, how you doing sis? i haven't talked to you since you were exposed

tumblr_mxpe00brO01sjm4f7o1_250.gif

MonsterMarty

Can you imagine if the duet gets to number one on itunes, the power of the monsters and the fighters :giveup:

With a video (in 2016) it would crush Monster surely.

xtinaluver1

Oh, I thought you quit posting... Yalls name changes every five seconds. I love and hate AfterLD. It's a conflicting relationship.

Honestly, everything that happened during the Bionic era killed my Xtina love quite a bit. She just seemed so catty towards Gaga, but Gaga didn't stand up for her against Perez either, so they both made mistakes. I hope they talked it out.

I was always team xtina and anti britney. I'm starting to feel the love again though. I honestly didn't think it was possible. The power of Godtina.

lmao i've only changed it once but yeah it gets really confusing. i was defending xtina and gaga today on ald, they were going nuts but calming down a little

glad you have seen the light to godtina's tunnel again sis, stan

tumblr_mxpe00brO01sjm4f7o1_250.gif

Bad Influence

Yes, the KING himself.

SMuFhVa.gif

heyyy! glad to see so many fighters I know.

Oh, and I f-ing love ARTPOP, bought that sh-- the first week. Glad I did with Christina's stamp of approval now. :P

one hourrr