• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cometoogg

• Jase

• Edu

• Alchemist

Dean Winchester

u_Ks_Zaa_J.gif

I can't believe how so many people in a row are so mean. If I don't like an artist, I will never say "I hate" or "Go away" in the public or internet. They are... brainless

It is seriously tragic. I thought the world is getting better :deadbanana:

#PromoteOnlineKindness

im pretty sure most of them are christina fans and are scared for their fave  :awkney:

im pretty sure most of them are christina fans and are scared for their fave  :awkney:

:haha:

But.. I am, and we are Gaga fans too. We all should respect each other.

Gaga, preach, preach, spread love all over the world! Some of these "commentators" should think before writing such things

Throwing shades and mild joking is ok though

:ohwell:

Edited by PostCyber

Just A Holy Fool

This is such a great news :) This should give the song good momentum on iTunes, and then the busy after Christmas buying week :excited2:

Arizonadream777

What if she gets booed? I'm not going to watch it. I'm going to dvr it and watch it after all is said and done.

PS Can someone PLEASE tell me how to turn the emicon gifs on? Sorry for bad spelling.

What if she gets booed? I'm not going to watch it. I'm going to dvr it and watch it after all is said and done.

PS Can someone PLEASE tell me how to turn the emicon gifs on? Sorry for bad spelling.

If she gets booed I'll be done with this world. Although it's not going to happen because the crowd is not so immature to do this, and there's no particular reason for they to do it. I mean, why do they hate her? Because she wear crazy clothes and do "crazy" things on stage? We are getting to anxious because there are two people there who doesn't really like her, but the same happened with Sharon and everything went okay . Aaaand, if Adam or Christina get shady towards her, people will blame them as Gaga did nothing to bother them.

Dean Winchester

If she gets booed I'll be done with this world. Although it's not going to happen because the crowd is not so immature to do this, and there's no particular reason for they to do it. I mean, why do they hate her? Because she wear crazy clothes and do "crazy" things on stage? We are getting to anxious because there are two people there who doesn't really like her, but the same happened with Sharon and everything went okay . Aaaand, if Adam or Christina get shady towards her, people will blame them as Gaga did nothing to bother them.

I feel like people hate her just because she's different; its basically the same principle involved in racism and homophobia.  People just can't stand to appreciate people that are different from themselves so they scapegoat them.  They feel the need to go above and beyond to hate her cuz she doesn't fit their definition of "normal".  The funny thing is people have to understand that "normal" is just a matter if perspective and that everyone has a different "normal".  And i wouldn't worry about adam and christina im sure they can be professional.   :)

I feel like people hate her just because she's different; its basically the same principle involved in racism and homophobia.  People just can't stand to appreciate people that are different from themselves so they scapegoat them.  They feel the need to go above and beyond to hate her cuz she doesn't fit their definition of "normal".  The funny thing is people have to understand that "normal" is just a matter if perspective and that everyone has a different "normal".  And i wouldn't worry about adam and christina im sure they can be professional.   :)

This. If those people could open their mind a bit the world would be a better place  :sara:

People have to understand that "normal" is just a matter of perspective, and that everyone has a different "normal"

This should be a quote :worship2:

ib4 when she sings say what you want 'bout me you see the facebook comments from the soccers mom on the screen in the back :rip: