• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cometoogg

• Jase

• Edu

• Alchemist

BigDreamer

I really hope with this performance and the video that this song gets a respectable spot in the charts. I hear it on the radio alot here in my town but for some reason its apparently not selling the best.

Oh my god! Amazing, who would have thought they would sound that good together? I was worried they would clash or something,

:legend::legend::legend:

Hopefully xtina fans will stop hating on us so much now.

You should have seen this thread last night. We were infiltrated by a bunch of Xtina fans and it was a big love fest between all of us. We got along so well. Christmas miracles do exist.

:jinglebell:

Edited by ScottGa
Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

XtinaGagaStan

LADY GAGA was slaying vocally, I tell you. It's like the song was meant for those two to perform live. Iconic song. Amazing production. 

The fact that Gaga went toe-to-toe with Christina and still sounded fantastic is a real testament to her talent. Just like when she performed with Mick Jagger (one of the most electric performers) and matched his energy. She's the only artist in her generation of pop stars capable of true greatness.

MikeyMoonShine

The fact that Gaga went toe-to-toe with Christina and still sounded fantastic is a real testament to her talent. Just like when she performed with Mick Jagger (one of the most electric performers) and matched his energy. She's the only artist in her generation of pop stars capable of true greatness.

I know, I love her but I was worried about her keeping up with Christina, that kind of power singing is dominated by Christina atm and Gaga totally managed to match her, neither out sang the other and they complimented each other really well. 

Probably the most show biz performance she has ever done. It was like it was from a different era - not in the dated way though - in the good old fashioned entertainment way.

HORRORHOLIC

I think all this goes to show that no matter what people do to get themselves attention in the music business and no matter what critics say, true talent always finds a way to stand out above everything else when it's given a chance to be shown. 

Xtine must be so excited, she finally collaborated with Gags.

now seriously, it was epic, this song is really meant to be sung by them, it was amazing.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Kermit the frog

Slay.