• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Long Johns and Fishnets. Everything fishnets. :whitney:

Or...., Zentai Suit, which gonna carves all my "dangerous" shapes :hor:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gagaisitalian

I will never wear a "costume" but I will wear "regular" clothes that fit in at a Gaga concert. Leather pants, s-xy shirt, stuff like that.

Speechless94

Knee length black burqa, Martin Margiela crystal face mask, matching crystal boxer briefs (to go under my burqa), clear doc martins. Im also wearing the applause makeup under the mask so when she does Applause Ill drop the burqa and Ill be in my bejeweled undies with no shirt  :pawsup:   

idk. Gotta figure out how warm the weather will be so I can figure out how scandalous I'll be. :hor:

I want it to be something that's very ME, but still related to the ARTPOP era. 

I'm planning to do a Grecian-Aphrodite type thing. White or gold short infinity dress, sandals that lace up my legs, white/gold seashell accessories, etc. And definitely doing the big hair from the Applause seashell bikini scenes (not as big as Gaga's though; people behind me wouldn't be able to see around it!).

Knee length black burqa, Martin Margiela crystal face mask, matching crystal boxer briefs (to go under my burqa), clear doc martins. Im also wearing the applause makeup under the mask so when she does Applause Ill drop the burqa and Ill be in my bejeweled undies with no shirt  :pawsup:   

:excited2: You are a freak, love it!! Post pictures later! :flutter:

Speechless94

:excited2: You are a freak, love it!! Post pictures later! :flutter:

Haha thanks. Its almost done. Ive got the Burqa and the mask made I just need the underwear and the boots 

RAYA.core

hmmm something fabulous i def wanna get pics with a whole bunch of ggd's like a large group photo.

I have seats so i wanna just have a ggd sign up

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Archived