đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga portrait art series

Monsterorgasm

Featured Posts

Monsterorgasm

Just started this series of Gaga portraits tonight. They kinda inspired me so I decided to do 2 in a row. Lemme know if u like them and if there's a special look you'd like me to do ^_^

gaga___concert_by_reddbilly-d4knlfd.jpg

gaga_ema_portrait_by_reddbilly-d4ko149.jpg

Monsterorgasm

*They're amazing.

*I'm your number one fan.

* :flutter:

:golfclap:

Wonderful.

Aaaaw, thank u guys :wub: I've gotta sleep now but I'll probably post some new ones tomorrow :wink:

LipglossLuxury

Aaaaw, thank u guys :wub: I've gotta sleep now but I'll probably post some new ones tomorrow :wink:

Can you like let me know when you do? Because these are really good. I'd love to use one as a sig.

Monsterorgasm

Can you like let me know when you do? Because these are really good. I'd love to use one as a sig.

wow, really? sure! I'll DM you :) *I'm quite forgetfull though, so, I think I'll rather say "I'll try to remember to dm you XD :yes:

LipglossLuxury

wow, really? sure! I'll DM you :) *I'm quite forgetfull though, so, I think I'll rather say "I'll try to remember to dm you XD :yes:

Aw, thanks! I really love the Brit Awards one. If you have any more similar to that one I'd love to see them.

Monsterorgasm

Aw, thanks! I really love the Brit Awards one. If you have any more similar to that one I'd love to see them.

not yet... but, is there any special outfits you'd like? like, from a fotoshoot or a music video? kinda dunno which look I'll do next XP

LipglossLuxury

not yet... but, is there any special outfits you'd like? like, from a fotoshoot or a music video? kinda dunno which look I'll do next XP

Oh, I love everything from her. But the Vanity Fair shoot one is a fave.

Monsterorgasm

Oh, I love everything from her. But the Vanity Fair shoot one is a fave.

okay :) I'll see what I'll be able to do tomorrow ^_^

LipglossLuxury

okay :) I'll see what I'll be able to do tomorrow ^_^

But you should do a look from like Marry the Night or Born this Way? Do you have any with prosthetics?

They're really good. Excited to see what you come up with next. ^-^

Archived