💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

artRAVE: June 28 Atlantic City, NJ

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sachasuperstar

Soo excited to finally be losing my gaga concert virginity!

Ha ha I like this : But dont worry it's not gonna hurt, she pay attention !

Prismatic

Can anyone recommend any good/cheap parking places near the Boardwalk Hall?

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Chromatica

Can I still get tickets? I just found out I'll be outside the venue during the concert :smh:

Arturo

Can I still get tickets? I just found out I'll be outside the venue during the concert :smh:

There's still some seats left on ticketmaster but they're not very good.

StubHub, the resale website has some great tickets available.

http://www.stubhub.com/lady-gaga-tickets/lady-gaga-atlantic-city-boardwalk-hall-6-28-2014-4427478/

What do you mean outside though?

Chromatica

There's still some seats left on ticketmaster but they're not very good.

StubHub, the resale website has some great tickets available.

http://www.stubhub.com/lady-gaga-tickets/lady-gaga-atlantic-city-boardwalk-hall-6-28-2014-4427478/

What do you mean outside though?

I've been to AC like a thousand times this year. I've walked by that venue so many times and I've seen the posters for the artRAVE. I'm going to be staying at a hotel two minutes away from the venue this weekend. This is completely not planned. And those tickets on stubhub aren't too expensive and they're amazing.

I wasn't expecting this but I may go just for the hell of it :party:

Chromatica

What time does it start?

Does anyone want to hang out before or after?

Where are ya'll staying?

hpmcmill

I'm going! I was going to go with a friend but she can't go anymore because of work, so now I'm going to go alone for GA which is fine. I'll dance in the back- have seen the show. Will get there around 3-4PM and then take a 12:40AM bus back to NYC where I live.

Tickets are so expensive nnn :rip:

REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE CONVINCED MONTHS AGO THAT TEMPLE WOULD MAKE THE ALBUM AND I SAID I WOULD PM YOU BUT I NEVER DID BECAUSE SHE DIDNT PUT IT ON :cry:

Anyway sis, the GA floor is only about $120 (after all fees and tax) and it was over $150 a few days ago. I say wait until tomorrow and make sure it's an electronic ticket so it's even cheaper. You could even wait until the day of the concert, usually scampers will drop the price a lot to get it off their hands

badboymonsterx

I'm so excited 2 days until my bday and 2 days until I finalllyyyy see gagz... ahhhhh!!

Dylangaga

anyone going alone can hangout with my friend and I! I figure ill be there by 12pm/1pm

Chromatica

look on vividseats.com

OH MY GOD THANK YOU I CAN GET GA NOW!!

REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE CONVINCED MONTHS AGO THAT TEMPLE WOULD MAKE THE ALBUM AND I SAID I WOULD PM YOU BUT I NEVER DID BECAUSE SHE DIDNT PUT IT ON :cry:

Anyway sis, the GA floor is only about $120 (after all fees and tax) and it was over $150 a few days ago. I say wait until tomorrow and make sure it's an electronic ticket so it's even cheaper. You could even wait until the day of the concert, usually scampers will drop the price a lot to get it off their hands

I may have to scalp tickets :rip:

Archived