Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 28 Atlantic City, NJ

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ciaras4525

Ok I'm buying my ticket on Monday and praying I'll be able to find a GA ticket on stubhub since ticketmaster is sold out. Is that trustable?

Arturo

Ok I'm buying my ticket on Monday and praying I'll be able to find a GA ticket on stubhub since ticketmaster is sold out. Is that trustable?

Completely trustable. 

Ciaras4525

Can anyone give me tips and info for waiting in the GA line? I'm probably getting there early in the morning or something like that but I've never waiting in line that long for a concert before and have some questions...I've been told to bring a sweatshirt or bag, food, drink tons of water, etc. what happens if you have to pee from all that water? Haha and what would you do with the extra stuff you brought once you get inside? You deff can't carry it around near the stage cuz you would lose it and/or die of exhaustion. I mean once you're in line you can't leave the line to go to the bathroom or anything right? Would there even be a bathroom to use? Hahaha I'm so confused about all of this. I'm going alone ps.

Ciaras4525

I went to the Philly show alone, then in a few minutes I made sooo many best friends. People are all so nice and sweet, you will not feel lonely. If you won't want to hangout with others, then I think you'll still have a blast. You'll be wanting to dance/move through the show.

If you want to go to main stage, then I would say very early in the morning. This time, I'm targeting the second stage and catwalk because I want to see Venus and other songs she'll perform on the catwalk and this time, I will really rave than take too many pictures, haha.

Btw, just paid for my tickets!!! SUPER EXCITED NOW! <3

Ahhh I was in Philly too :) I'm not sure what part of the stage to aim for, it'll be my first time in GA. I like making friends so you're right it should be fun! Do you have any tips for waiting in the GA line? I'm so confused about it. Once you're in line you can't leave to go to the bathroom or anything right? I'll probably have to fast for a few days hahaha.

Awesome good for you! I'm excited too, maybe I'll see you there ! :)

Govt Hooker

SO I BOUGHT MY GA TICKETS!!! Second artRave here i come! 

I was front stage in the center (barricade) for the Philly show (LMZ) so if ANYONE has questions please ask away. As for this show GA, I want that catwalk baby!

Prismatic

I ordered my tickets like 2 weeks ago and it still not here!! :'( It my tix doesn't come tomorrow, then I'm asking the seller what's up with my tix man

I really want to go see her again!

Edit: Nevermind.... my ticket was shipped two days ago....

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

What time is everyone with GA getting there

it appears you don't have to come that early to get a good spot, so sometime between 10-12

Archived