💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 28 Atlantic City, NJ

famous

Featured Posts

Ciaras4525

Thinking about going to this makes me horny. I mean I know I'll have fun no matter what but in your opinions will it still be fun to go alone? As far as waiting in line all day for GA goes. And what time should I show up to get next to the stage?

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

Thinking about going to this makes me horny. I mean I know I'll have fun no matter what but in your opinions will it still be fun to go alone? As far as waiting in line all day for GA goes. And what time should I show up to get next to the stage?

I went to the Philly show alone, then in a few minutes I made sooo many best friends. People are all so nice and sweet, you will not feel lonely. If you won't want to hangout with others, then I think you'll still have a blast. You'll be wanting to dance/move through the show.

If you want to go to main stage, then I would say very early in the morning. This time, I'm targeting the second stage and catwalk because I want to see Venus and other songs she'll perform on the catwalk and this time, I will really rave than take too many pictures, haha.

Btw, just paid for my tickets!!! SUPER EXCITED NOW! <3

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Does anyone know what the age limit is and if you have to show ID?

no age limit for this show & you probably would only need that if you bought a drink.

no age limit for this show & you probably would only need that if you bought a drink.

You sure?

If ur in GA how do you guys manage to keep your phones charges throughout waiting in line & the rest of the night to take pictures?

Prismatic

If ur in GA how do you guys manage to keep your phones charges throughout waiting in line & the rest of the night to take pictures?

Get a portable charger or a charging case.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Zilla

Might be going to this one. Stay tuned!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

MiMiMonsterx3

Is anyone selling an LMZ ticket for this show?

On stubhub i see GA tickets only. Some are extremely expensive. But none of them seem to be LMZ. I'm guessing these are just really expensive GA tickets because if a ticket was LMZ/VIP/Early entry that would definitely be clarified to the purchaser prior to buying the tickets right? Or am I missing something?

Pretty sure I'm going to this show! GA or LMZ I just wanna see my queen again!

Lana Winters

Is anyone selling an LMZ ticket for this show?

On stubhub i see GA tickets only. Some are extremely expensive. But none of them seem to be LMZ. I'm guessing these are just really expensive GA tickets because if a ticket was LMZ/VIP/Early entry that would definitely be clarified to the purchaser prior to buying the tickets right? Or am I missing something?

Pretty sure I'm going to this show! GA or LMZ I just wanna see my queen again!

You cannot sell LMZ as the original purchaser (name on the credit card) has to be there with ID in order to check in. That is why people aren't selling them or other VIP packages.

The only instance in which Ticketmaster allows to change the name is if a parent or a relative bought them for someone and they have to send proof of relationship.

MiMiMonsterx3

You cannot sell LMZ as the original purchaser (name on the credit card) has to be there with ID in order to check in. That is why people aren't selling them or other VIP packages.

The only instance in which Ticketmaster allows to change the name is if a parent or a relative bought them for someone and they have to send proof of relationship.

I attended the artRAVE at Madison Square Garden & my mom was the one who let me use her card to get the package it was her name on the list & I did not transfer the tickets. The email sent to me a week before the show with all the details told me the original purchaser must be present with ID for check in. Fortunately my mom was seeing a show a few blocks away & was able to be present if I needed her. I brought a photo copy of her ID as well as my own to prove the relationship. But when security checked us in they looked at my moms photo copied ID (not even original copy) & didn't question the relationship at all. They highlighted her name off the list & gave me a wristband. I didn't show my ID, or tell them it was my mom, they just crossed the name off the list.

Another girl purchased her package off eBay and did not have the purchasers ID. Luckily she brought the ticket in the original envelope with the original purchasers name & address on it. They said they can take that even though a copy of the ID was really required, but they tried to work with what they had & they crossed the name off the list & she went into the show with no trouble.

The email prior to the show stated original purchaser & ID must be present to receive the contents in the package (the merch) but that was not enforced at all. Many of us assumed that what security meant by that was the ID verified the name & address for the merch to be sent to. Being that the merch wasn't ready for our date. Don't know what it would be like now that the merch is set. But there were too many people to be let in to worry about the original purchaser being there. We had valid tickets, we were all dressed up, many of us were not the original purchaser. They weren't gonna deny access to us all tell us we can't get in when we have a valid ticket. Despite what the email states, the security was very lenient with the ID necessary.

If I bought an LMZ online from someone I'd simply ask for a copy of their ID to be shipped along with the ticket.

Archived