Featured Posts

brennan731

what seats do you currently have? 

i don't  :cry:... Just better seats than ticketmaster.com

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ohsnapitszach

Don't forget to follow @artRaveNJ for the latest info on the NJ ARTPOP BALL!

gonna follow u!

brennan731

Do you think the stage will fit in Boardwalk Hall? It looks pretty big..

it will be tough, but it will!

CyanLights

it will be tough, but it will!

Hopefully! cause i could have sworn that boardwalk hall's GA is smaller so I'm pretty worried lol weren't there shows without a catwalk for the BTWB?

brennan731

Hopefully! cause i could have sworn that boardwalk hall's GA is smaller so I'm pretty worried lol weren't there shows without a catwalk for the BTWB?

not that I remember, I know she had 3 different stages depending on the size of the venue.

yeah Boardwalk hall isn't as wide as an actual arena but I'm prett sure they will have space. The BTWB at Boardwalk Hall was going to have the monster pit until they canceled the show there

ohsnapitszach

Would anyone buy 3 front row upper level seats at face value? Im looking to get GA instead

anyone on here selling 2 tickets for this show?

I have 3 tickets, section 218 row 1!!!

So I am moving to New York City this summer, and it looks like the only show I can go to is here. I am looking at GA tickets on stubhub and they are only $80, but then I checked on ticketmaster and they are selling for $200? I don't know if I am looking at this right, but I want to make sure I am buying legit GA tickets.

anyone on here selling 2 tickets for this show?

Hi! I have two tickets that I want to sell so I can get LMZ! I bought 2 tickets during the presale, section 110 Row D, seats 5 & 6! Let me know if your interested and I am pretty positive I can transfer them directly through ticketmaster. Selling at face value, 145 each just to cover cost & fees. 

brennan731

Hi! I have two tickets that I want to sell so I can get LMZ! I bought 2 tickets during the presale, section 110 Row D, seats 5 & 6! Let me know if your interested and I am pretty positive I can transfer them directly through ticketmaster. Selling at face value, 145 each just to cover cost & fees. 

I am actually getting 1 LMZ for myself, sorry for not updating that post.

Archived