famous

Featured Posts

9-10 AM? No... :smh: I'll get there at like 6PM thanks :hor:

For GA? Or seats? I have GA

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For GA? Or seats? I have GA

I have GA but I don't really wanna wait in the sun for 8 hours... I'll get to where I wanna be maybe idk

I have GA but I don't really wanna wait in the sun for 8 hours... I'll get to where I wanna be maybe idk

oh ok. Just warning you if you come that late you'll be all the way in the back. But its ok bcuz the Boardwalk Hall GA floor is small.

svvior

I am moving from Arizona to New York City in a couple weeks, so I can't make the Phoenix or NYC dates. :cry: Anyone traveling from NY to Atlantic? 

I am moving from Arizona to New York City in a couple weeks, so I can't make the Phoenix or NYC dates. :cry: Anyone traveling from NY to Atlantic? 

meeeeeeeee

badboymonsterx

ME!

9-10 AM? No... :smh: I'll get there at like 6PM thanks :hor:

I think I'll get there around that time, maybe a little earlier. I think 9AM is ridic. It might be 90 degrees that day too!

True. Its going to be super hot and crowded in AC bcuz of the concert of course, and simply because all the kids will be getting out of school for the year around that time. I think I'll be there around 10-11am

CatelynnMarie

True. Its going to be super hot and crowded in AC bcuz of the concert of course, and simply because all the kids will be getting out of school for the year around that time. I think I'll be there around 10-11am

I'm more concerned about tourists tbh.

brooklyngypsy

If I have reserved seats ALL the way in the back, when should I get there?

If I have reserved seats ALL the way in the back, when should I get there?

when doors open. No need to queue unless you have floor tickets!

Can't wait for this show. Its going to be so EPIC especially because of the amazing venue. 43 days left! Don't forget to follow @artRaveNJ on twitter!

ScottyYesh

So my boyfriend and I have general admission tickets and plan on getting to boardwalk hall super early in the morning (guessing like 7 or 8) is there a good chance of us getting super close, possibly on the rail without having little monster zone tickets?

So my boyfriend and I have general admission tickets and plan on getting to boardwalk hall super early in the morning (guessing like 7 or 8) is there a good chance of us getting super close, possibly on the rail without having little monster zone tickets?

if you are talking about the barricade at main stage the answer is definitely not

Ciaras4525

I went on stubhub to see if there are still tickets for AC and there are actually so many for so cheap that I don't even know what to think haha. Are there really that many left or are they fake tickets, does anyone know about this?

Also, what tickets are the most fun? I was in the 200s for Philly and am wondering if I should get GA or seats somewhere...

One more. This is the dumbest question but I have never attempted buying tickets for a more confusing concert: are floor tickets and GA the same thing 100%? Everything's about this is making my brain explode but I need to see my queen again!

Archived