đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

SUMMERFEST artRAVE: June 26 Milwaukee, WI

famous

Featured Posts

Sirgagaswag

I know, I was kinda lucky considering i'm so poor :((( lol and it seems like everyone on here has LMZ tickets lol I'd still like to get together with some peps though!

My seats are in section 6 and I dont even really know what a LMZ ticket is but I want to meet people too! Im going and I thought I would make some friends while Im there or know someone from on here going 

Im pretty broke too but no matter broke or ever green!

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• estoniankid

• Travis

• Arturo

• Paper Gangsta

I have LMZ and am thinking Thursday morning too. It's such a small pit that being first in line probably won't even matter. Everyone will have a great view, LMZ or GA. 

LipglossLuxury

Hello, lovelies. I live in Milwaukee and have a friend who lives in one of the condos right by Summerfest. I'd be so excited to meet peoples. However, I'm more of an ggd user.

lavenderblondee

Going to check out and see if there is a line the night before and judge from there. Realistically though going to get there around 7-8AM, since like others said, the "pit" should be relatively smaller, so no matter what it'll be a good view. 

Also checked the weather for Thursday and it looks like it's going to be perfect weather. High 60's and partly cloudy. Once the sun goes down I'm going to freeze in my seashell bra, but still worth it.  :hor:

Edited by lavenderblondee

Hausofpop

I have LMZ and am thinking Thursday morning too. It's such a small pit that being first in line probably won't even matter. Everyone will have a great view, LMZ or GA. 

That's what I'm thinking too.  No point in coming super early if everyone is gonna have a good view.  I'm just going early because I like to walk around the festival and see other bands during the day.

Hausofpop

Going to check out and see if there is a line the night before and judge from there. Realistically though going to get there around 7-8AM, since like others said, the "pit" should be relatively smaller, so no matter what it'll be a good view. 

Also checked the weather for Thursday and it looks like it's going to be perfect weather. High 60's and partly cloudy. Once the sun goes down I'm going to freeze in my seashell bra, but still worth it.  :hor:

Every year I go to Summerfest, it's either unbearably hot or freezing cold.  This year seems like good weather though!  :)

LipglossLuxury

That's what I'm thinking too.  No point in coming super early if everyone is gonna have a good view.  I'm just going early because I like to walk around the festival and see other bands during the day.

YAAAASSSSS

I hope it will be sold out

A few months ago when Live Nation cleared up the Gaga touring "flop" rumors, they mentioned this show and I think they said it was like 85% sold out.

http://m.tapmilwaukee.com/reports-of-flopping-lady-gaga-summerfest-show-in-milwaukee-ridiculous-says-live-nation-executiv-b992-249206921.html

About 14,300 sold back in early March, and about 80% for NA.

Edited by Travis Monster

Hausofpop

A few months ago when Live Nation cleared up the Gaga touring "flop" rumors, they mentioned this show and I think they said it was like 85% sold out.

http://m.tapmilwaukee.com/reports-of-flopping-lady-gaga-summerfest-show-in-milwaukee-ridiculous-says-live-nation-executiv-b992-249206921.html

About 14,300 sold back in early March, and about 80% for NA.

So by now, it should be very close to being sold out then right?