Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

SUMMERFEST artRAVE: June 26 Milwaukee, WI

famous

Featured Posts

HeAteMyHeart

This might be an odd question, but is anyone getting a hotel room and want to split the cost? Im coming from Chicago and don't really want to spend all the money right now. I would gladly split it with someone though.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• estoniankid

• Travis

• Arturo

• Paper Gangsta

Hausofpop

So I have made this little map according to what the people of Summerfest told me when I called. They said we could not line up on their property or just be loitering/aiming around the gates (Gate S is where we enter to the Amphitheater) due to it being busy. This is for the people that want to line up since Wednesday, lining up after midnight would be ideal since that is around the time day 1 ends. At the St. Paul show they didnt let us stay on arena property past 6pm so we moved across the street on the sidewalk. So I don't see why we cant do this for this show. Polk Street is the closest to the gate or if we wanna be safe Erie St is not that far. 

2qldbf8.jpg

This is starting to get messy.  How can we be sure we are in the official line?

JOROMonster

This is starting to get messy.  How can we be sure we are in the official line?

At the St. Paul show we had a system so hopefully whoever gets there first starts some sort of system. We also talked to the head of security and told her about the situation and she said that if someone else starts a different line they will just tell them to go to the end of our line.

Hausofpop

At the St. Paul show we had a system so hopefully whoever gets there first starts some sort of system. We also talked to the head of security and told her about the situation and she said that if someone else starts a different line they will just tell them to go to the end of our line.

Ok that makes me feel better.  I don't think I'll be there until around 11 the day of the show though.  Do you think I'll still have a decent spot if I have LMZ?

JOROMonster

Ok that makes me feel better.  I don't think I'll be there until around 11 the day of the show though.  Do you think I'll still have a decent spot if I have LMZ?

Yeah you should be fine

Eros92

Wow! Those are really good! I have LMZ tickets.

I know, I was kinda lucky considering i'm so poor :((( lol and it seems like everyone on here has LMZ tickets lol I'd still like to get together with some peps though!

Hausofpop

Is there anyone with GA PIT tickets? It seems like everyone either has LMZ 

I was just starting to think the same thing...

lavenderblondee

That's what I'm concerned about, "official lines" but I'm sure something will be set up by the time majority people get there.

Is there anyone with GA PIT tickets? It seems like everyone either has LMZ 

I do, and so does at least one other member here, Katie.

I do, and so does at least one other member here, Katie.

Yep.

How many LMZ tickets are there?! I feel like GagaDaily members have them all :toofunny:

Edited by Katie