đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga to POSSIBLY perform Gypsy at 2014 Grammys

Dylangaga

Featured Posts

Dylangaga

Yea but this is not even a rumor .. WTF   I just saw the thread In " Recent threads" and I got excited and then the second I saw the twitter account that posted It I was like :awkney:  And You obviously know that this is not even 0.0% Reliable, you just wanted to make a thread, well you can make other more Interesting threads, why does some random tweet need a thread ?   And I hate when user says to other users "That didn't need a thread" or something like that because they can just Ignore It, but when It's something Important ( Gaga news ) and It's obviously fake (even If It's true and she really performs Gypsy, believe me this account don't know ****, they just posted that .. ) then just Ignore it ...  

So please, next time T-H-I-N-K :kisses:

A rumor will be something coming from a semi-reliable source :lmao:  Like for example Popcrush saying that there are rumors about Katy and Gaga collaborating,  NOT SOMEONE RANDOM GUY ON TWITTER POSTING A LIE, THIS IS NOT A RUMOR :rip:

try again

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and other news also:

Mariano @MariannoM

Mariano is going to perform SEX action at the Grammy's, featuring Zayn, Colton Haynes and Zac Efron.

:excited2: I am so excited :X I can't wait, I am the source by the way .. It's confirmed !

I don't want to be rude, but why would u post some Irrelevant twitter (not that the relevant ones are always reliable, let alone irrelevant) and then say "take it with a grain of salt " I will take It with a whole factory of salt, obviously, since It's coming from some unreliable twitter account ..

Don't do this next time, please :hug:

SMH at your "dont do this next time". He clearly posted it in RUMOURS...

:fail:  :fail:  :fail: 

A rumor is hearsay that spreads when someone starts saying something that has no reliable source. ANYONE can start a rumor....it does not need to come from a credible or a known source. 

You need to calm down, the OP is not wrong for posting this. You are wrong for being OVERTLY - dramatic! Smh!

A rumor is not something that one person posts on twitter,  If I post "Lady Gaga is pregnant" that doesn't make It a rumor :lmao:  A rumor is something that a lot of people speculate for a while, not one person posting this on twitter... And just to clarify, PEOPLE like you (the OP) are making this a rumor, because they are posting it here, so a lot of people can see It,  WHEN he clearly knows that this is a ****ing Bull****.

try again

SMH at your "dont do this next time". He clearly posted it in RUMOURS...

And ok, I Apologize because as yall said "It's in rumors" I am not even that bothered by your thread, and you are right, I shouldn't have even commented..

My only point was that you clearly know that this is bull****, then what's the point in posting it on rumors :rip:   Even If It becomes true,  some random twitter guy won't know about Gaga's plans, believe me !

I apologize again,

Have a nice day / evening !

Dylangaga

A rumor is not something that one person posts on twitter,  If I post "Lady Gaga is pregnant" that doesn't make It a rumor :lmao:  A rumor is something that a lot of people speculate for a while, not one person posting this on twitter... And just to clarify, PEOPLE like you (the OP) are making this a rumor, because they are posting it here, so a lot of people can see It,  WHEN he clearly knows that this is a ****ing Bull****.

And ok, I Apologize because as yall said "It's in rumors" I am not even that bothered by your thread, and you are right, I shouldn't have even commented..

My only point was that you clearly know that this is bull****, then what's the point in posting it on rumors :rip:   Even If It becomes true,  some random twitter guy won't know about Gaga's plans, believe me !

I apologize again,

Have a nice day / evening !

I accept your apology, my only intention was to start a discussion amongst friends bc any possible info is important to our fanbase  :hug:

I accept your apology, my only intention was to start a discussion amongst friends bc any possible info is important to our fanbase  :hug:

Ok, anyway I would love for Gypsy to be performed at the Grammys It's my favourite song on ARTPOP and I am really rooting for It to be the 3rd single, I'll be really sad If It's not ! :hug:

Rainbowgynous

TELL THEM I AM A PROFESSIONAL SEATFILLER!!!

Not kidding you though, I have experience as a paid seat filler, which makes me a professional X-D

Now I just have to let the Grammy's hire me X-D

MonsterOfSpain

PBP_ARTPOP @PBP_ARTPOP 16m

Exciting news Little Monsters! Lady Gaga will be performing Jewels & Drugs on the GRAMMYs along with T.I., Too $hort and Twista!

:excited2:

Dylangaga

Ok, anyway I would love for Gypsy to be performed at the Grammys It's my favourite song on ARTPOP and I am really rooting for It to be the 3rd single, I'll be really sad If It's not ! :hug:

this is the perfect single to be released at the beginning of 2014 and I love this song

This is likely to be true since Gypsy is most likely gonna be the 3rd single, and Grammy's performances are mostly ballads to it would suit really well.

So Gypsy confirmed as 3rd single. I dont know if this makes me happy or cringe

and that DWUW video tho :awkney:

it had so much potential it could of been huge :cry: b---hga :miley:

DWUW hasnt peaked yet but it will after the video release so this makes sense. Gaga's saving her budget for a better video.

OMG if it's true, I'm gonna cry of joy ! I love this song so much, it would make a great single :party:

Trying not to get my hopes too high though, I don't wanna be disappointed...

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived