Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who got a GA ticket?!?

skaxboy

General Admission Floor ticket holders.   

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who was able to get a GA Floor Ticket that was NOT Little Monster Zone or a Premium Package?

• I got it during Littlemonsters.com Presales.
    • I got it during CitiBank, Facebook, venue, or some other presales.
    • I got it during non-presale regular General Public sales.
    • I got it on StubHub.
    • I didn't get any GA floor ticket and now I'm crying because I'll have to buy from StubHub.

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo

Would you mind letting me know the price after taxes and ticketmaster fees?

It came to $102.25 Canadian

hoeslay

Got one for the Los Angeles show July 21.

LM.com presale.

IT WAS A MESS :sweep:

They didn't send out codes until like 2 hours and a half AFTER the presale "began" and everyone got their code like 3 minutes before me.

I went on and apparently the GA were unavailable and no seats were found.

I began to literally cry like a little b*tch and I was freaking out and going on twitter and begging for tix. Then i relaxed and clicked again and again and again. I PRAYED TO MY HEAVENLY FATHER JESUS (really though) AND WHEN I CLICKED AGAIN SOMEHOW I WAS ABLE TO GET A GA TICKET.

There is a God and it was my destiny to go to artRAVE.

Know why?

When the BTWB tickets went on sale - I didn't go to school that day.

When the artRAVE tickets WENT ON SALE ALL OF A SUDDEN LIKE WTF GAGA NO WARNING OMG - I didn't go to school. 

NONE OF THESE TWO INSTANCES WERE PLANNED.

I just, by the luck and grace of God, happened to be at home.

If I would've gone to school I would have not gotten my ticket.

I woke up at 1pm and saw the Gaga tweets and panicked cuz no one was home. All my money was with me and the presale was in an hour. I called my grandma who was luckily around the corner and got her to drive me to the bank. Then when i came out of the bank she was nowhere to be found and she drove by like 15 minutes later. I got home at 1:58 - ran to my computer and began the meltdown for 2 hours.

This day was floppy af but at least I got my GA ticket

:heat:

How the heck are people supposed to get GA if they aren't even being sold?? I'm so scared now, my city's sales open tomorrow, and I WANT GA

I need to get GA tickets tomorrow omfg.

BE ON YOU COMPUTER 30 MIN BEFORE HAND. HAVE SEVERAL IF POSSIBLE, ANY OTHER DEVICES. DEBIT/CREDIT CARD READY TO GO. PRAY. HAVE A WHISKY. DO THE FRICK FRACK AND PREPARE TO EXPLODE.

Would you mind letting me know the price after taxes and ticketmaster fees?

Mine in the US came out to $101.50 on the dot

Morphine Prince

These stories about the horrors of buying GA tickets are scaring me. I am gonna be on my computer an hour before the presale starts with my code, debit card, pen and paper (just in case) and laptop charger connected.

Got one for the Los Angeles show July 21.

LM.com presale.

IT WAS A MESS :sweep:

They didn't send out codes until like 2 hours and a half AFTER the presale "began" and everyone got their code like 3 minutes before me.

I went on and apparently the GA were unavailable and no seats were found.

I began to literally cry like a little b*tch and I was freaking out and going on twitter and begging for tix. Then i relaxed and clicked again and again and again. I PRAYED TO MY HEAVENLY FATHER JESUS (really though) AND WHEN I CLICKED AGAIN SOMEHOW I WAS ABLE TO GET A GA TICKET.

There is a God and it was my destiny to go to artRAVE.

Know why?

When the BTWB tickets went on sale - I didn't go to school that day.

When the artRAVE tickets WENT ON SALE ALL OF A SUDDEN LIKE WTF GAGA NO WARNING OMG - I didn't go to school. 

NONE OF THESE TWO INSTANCES WERE PLANNED.

I just, by the luck and grace of God, happened to be at home.

If I would've gone to school I would have not gotten my ticket.

I woke up at 1pm and saw the Gaga tweets and panicked cuz no one was home. All my money was with me and the presale was in an hour. I called my grandma who was luckily around the corner and got her to drive me to the bank. Then when i came out of the bank she was nowhere to be found and she drove by like 15 minutes later. I got home at 1:58 - ran to my computer and began the meltdown for 2 hours.

This day was floppy af but at least I got my GA ticket

:heat:

BE ON YOU COMPUTER 30 MIN BEFORE HAND. HAVE SEVERAL IF POSSIBLE, ANY OTHER DEVICES. DEBIT/CREDIT CARD READY TO GO. PRAY. HAVE A WHISKY. DO THE FRICK FRACK AND PREPARE TO EXPLODE.

Mine in the US came out to $101.50 on the dot

Thank you so much!!!!

We're all Stronger Together!

AmberARTPOP

Is it possible to be on the same ticketmaster account on more than one device at a time? I wanted to have two devices ready to get a GA ticket, but I didn't want to make a new ticketmaster account. Also, does anyone know if you need a code to get a LMZ package?

yeah i couldn't get GA either. i think they put a real limited number. everyone should try on general sale day

Jack Torrance

I never got my GA presale tickets and the Wells Fargo website was glitching when I tried buying tickets yesterday :awkney:

Archived