Request Form

(Don't forget to credit me!)

Type of graphic:

Size:

Mood:

Text:

Anything else?:

Thanks for visiting my graphics thread!

*OP to be updated with newer graphics in the next days.

Edited by Ikvs

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ikvs

• VforVendetta

• Wet Fire

• Rat Boy

Wet Fire

Sure!

Oh ok! Thank you so much! :hug:

I'd like a simple cover filled with xmas spirit. It's a Lady Gaga (imaginary) album called "Flying by the Moon". The front cover should include a simple Gaga photo with less makeup. You can edit it as you think would be the best. You can also include a photo of moon and a small black spot of Santa flying on his carriage on it. :)

Wet Fire

What about the back cover? Which songs do I put?

On the back cover (if songs' titles happen to be on the back cover, sorry idk :toofloppy: ) write..

1. Christmas Eve

2. Candles of Ice

3. Weaving My Red Socks

4. Love's Chime

5. Flying by the Moon

and you can decorate it as you like. :)

Would it be too much work to make a single cover for every song on PRISM except Roar, Unconditionally, Walking On Air, and Dark Horse? If it is, I understand.

And yes, I am a PRISM stan. :whitney:

but ARTPOP slays PRISM to death tbh. :rofl:

Would it be too much work to make a single cover for every song on PRISM except Roar, Unconditionally, Walking On Air, and Dark Horse? If it is, I understand.

And yes, I am a PRISM stan. :whitney:

but ARTPOP slays PRISM to death tbh. :rofl:

Sure, but can you provide me some images that you'd like? I'm not a KP stan and I don't know about her photoshoots and stuff, so I'd need help :P

Wet Fire

Hope you like it!

Cover

M7oZgYE.png

Back cover

KTVOx23.png

OMG this is beyond amazing! :omg: I love it! Thank you so much! :hug: And can I say something? On the back cover, there's 2 photos of Gaga standing side-by-side! Can you edit it into only one Gaga standing by the tracklist? That's what I'd prefer more! If you can, please let me know! Thank you anyway! :kisses:

Wet Fire

One more thing! :toofloppy: Can you please make a single cover of "Candles of Ice". It's a single from the album and I'll need the front cover. Thank you if you can. Please do it for me by saturday! :kisses:

One more thing! :toofloppy: Can you please make a single cover of "Candles of Ice". It's a single from the album and I'll need the front cover. Thank you if you can. Please do it for me by saturday! :kisses:

I'll post your requests as soon as possible. I don't have internet and I'm in a friend's house. But I'm sure that they will be ready by Saturday.