💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga performs Acoustic Version of Applause on SUKKIRI (Japan)

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

That was so amazing. I'm in love.

There's something almost disturbing about this song sung acoustically with the way the piano sounded and how she was surrounded by those dolls. It's done in such an awesome way.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I FEEL IM IN 2008 ALL OVER AGAIN

AND IM FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER ALL OVER AGAIN

IM A MESS RIGHT NOW SORRY

Kindness rules all.

Nice, but not my favorite performance of Applause. I feel like Applause is a song that is not meant to be performed acoustically tbh.

You say this even after the Jingle Ball, Alan Carr and AMA's? :eek:

Yes. I hate how her voice is sounding lately. The songs don't fit the acoustic style and the performances are uninspired, especially the dancing. Compare it to anything TFM or even BTW. 

Arturo

Yes. I hate how her voice is sounding lately. The songs don't fit the acoustic style and the performances are uninspired, especially the dancing. Compare it to anything TFM or even BTW. 

I think her voice + performances are much better now than from TFM.

blubrryxkisses

This was absolute perfection. I must download this now. 

Everything about this performance has slayed my life. I didn't realize how haunting the lyrics to Applause could be until now...

Nice, but not my favorite performance of Applause. I feel like Applause is a song that is not meant to be performed acoustically tbh.

Hmmm. I like this performance itself, but I've got to agree with you on this. idk, all her songs sound like they can go amazingly through a piano rendition, and then there's Applause.

Not that the performance is bad by any means (dem vocals!). It's just... idk, a much different vibe than all the other acoustic performances. Maybe because I'm so used to the original chord progression, and this one is completely different (then again, same can be said with Poker Face - plus, she did the exact same thing with Just Dance, turning a two-beat progression into a more somber four-beat progression). Hmmm, we'll see.

I would definitely not mind if she did it again, however.

3 points in and ready for more

iloveit123

I knew this song would work amazingly as a slow song... the living for the applause being dramatic works so much better this way IMO

The falsetto part was great!!

And what about the make-up she had! It looks much more natural. Really suits her. And of course, it's kind of a throwback to the Fame period!

Archived