❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Lady Gaga performs Acoustic Version of Applause on SUKKIRI (Japan)

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14

you're either really amateur or easily impressed. there is no real counter melody, and the broken chord thing that she only does on the first chord of her 4 chord loop is a walk in the park. take it you've never seen her play piano before 2010... i mean i don't know how you could've seen her do things like i wanna be with you or even hair live and and call this an improvement upon that. it's a variation of the same thing. it's not "better" by a long shot.

Her piano playing isn't as complicated as it was when she was a teenager because she doesn't have as much time to practice. I have no doubt that she still has the same piano abilities that she used to have. 

Her piano playing isn't as complicated as it was when she was a teenager because she doesn't have as much time to practice. I have no doubt that she still has the same piano abilities that she used to have.

if she started practising again, i'm sure, yeah. she has it in her. not trying to dis her, i think it's great performance. just being as objective.

codymonster

This. That's why it'll be so interesting when she gets older and stops with the intense pop schedule. She'll harness and perfect her piano and vocals and be a ****ing legend :legend:

Teal Ambition

Apparently she's going to be on again on December 27th?

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

CroatiaGeisha

you know what, I think she can definitely do better. Why does her voice sound so muddy and slurred on the louder parts? And the song itself is incredibly boring without the harmony (imo she should have at least made a piano arrangement out of the a-r-t-p-o-p synths or the a-p-p-l-a-u-s-e parts). This song loses so much when it's just straight melody... why even bother with the piano chords?

Archived