Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga performs Acoustic Version of Applause on SUKKIRI (Japan)

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

Haroon

I'm being absolutely demolished by Gaga's piano versions nowadays :dead: like I thought I was slowly less amazed by Applause because I've listened to it so many times since August, but this brought my interest right back up :omg: Now I wish that she'd started the VMA performance out with a piano version of Applause then gone into the dancey normal one :laughga: I'm just ecstatic that we got an acoustic Applause :excited:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a pianist, and if you think she hasn't gotten better at the piano you're deluded. She's doing slightly more complex countermelodies and broken chords in the right hand instead of doing just plain chords.

you're either really amateur or easily impressed. there is no real counter melody, and the broken chord thing that she only does on the first chord of her 4 chord loop is a walk in the park. take it you've never seen her play piano before 2010... i mean i don't know how you could've seen her do things like i wanna be with you or even hair live and and call this an improvement upon that. it's a variation of the same thing. it's not "better" by a long shot.

Maybe the best perfromance of 'Applause', brilliant, excellent vocals, she's unique with the piano, best performer alive!

It reminds 'The Fame Era' me too :)

Thats sooo good  :applause:  Gaga is so good  again, she has something back what i missed in BTW era, the energy and spirit, finally  :legend:

( Now i'm waiting that she performs Poker Face acoustic like in the Fame days, the Jingle Bell was good, but it didn't had the whiskey touch, as in a dimly lit and little dirty bar )  :crossed:

I am a pianist, and if you think she hasn't gotten better at the piano you're deluded. She's doing slightly more complex countermelodies and broken chords in the right hand instead of doing just plain chords, that break she had when she broke her hip did wonders for both her vocals and her piano playing imo. Also it seems she's a much better dancer too, this whole hip business has strengthened her as a performer no end. I wholeheartedly believe that she's more on top of her game now than she's ever been.

Props to Gaga :legend:

Didn't gaga say herself that her piano skills have gotten worse because she has been focusing more on improving her voice and on other things performance wise?

I still think she's unbelievable at piano just like back in The day anyway.

-

The a p p l a u s e gives me pa pa poker face tease. I can't take it :crying: she looks so good too

Lion Heart

Beautiful! :golfclap:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I always so amazed when she takes an upbeat dance song that couldn't possibly sound good in an acoustic arrangement and then makes it amazing, like this. Love this! 

Dean Winchester

If applause is this good acoustic just imagine VENUS acoustic  :excited2: im getting horny just thinking about it 

Archived