đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK + Ireland artRave *discussion*

MarryTheSequins

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To those in the Ireland (both north and south) did you go last time? I know she did Belfast for the Monster Ball and then missed it for the BTWB, doing just Dublin instead. I remember a lot of Belfast fans went to Dublin to see her, I actually walked past the queue for the Dublin bus to the Ball with all the monsters, bittersweet since I couldn't afford to join them :sweat:

If she came to Belfast I'd love to go.

i must go tho omfg :giveup:

if its a stadium concert (i pray to god its not) then i want good seated tickets)

if its arenas (i hope so) i want seated in level 1 (i.e. o2) or standing if my mum lets me :excited2:

Rainbow Unicorn

What about something like the Diamonds World Tour ?

London, England - Twickenham Stadium

Birmingham, England - LG Arena

Cardiff, Wales - Millenium Stadium

Manchester, England - Manchester Arena

Sunderland, England - Stadium of Light

Glasgow, Scotland - SSE Hydro

Belfast, Northern Ireland - Odyssey Arena

Dublin, Ireland - Aviva Stadium

I'm at uni in Bristol so arena tours are hella awkward for me right now being as there's not really any close-by-arenas I could get to on a weekday. I really hope she tours the UK during my summer break when I'll be in Nottingham anyway so a Nottingham/Birmingham/Sheffield date would be amazing. That or hit up Nottingham on a saturday so I can come home for a weekend to go. 

JustAHolyFool

I'm going :D

Id like for her to do:

1 Wembley Stadium

1 Manchester

1 Newcastle

*off to European dates*

2 O2 arena dates

1 Liverpool

1 Sheffield

1 Cardiff

1 Edinburgh

1 Glasgow

1. Dublin

1 Belfast

Tour properly gagz...

No one does Edinburgh and Glasgow, she will probably do two dates in the Hydro arena. Edinburgh has no large concert arenas only stadiums and I can't see Gaga doing that this time around 

I really, really hope she comes to Liverpool this time around, but if she doesn't, then Manchester's my last hope :'(

DonatellaGypsy

She`ll go to London,Manchester & Ireland. She Won`t come to Cardiff because hardly anyone knows Wales exists :( . Another 2 hour journey to London instead!!

WirralMonster

She`ll go to London,Manchester & Ireland. She Won`t come to Cardiff because hardly anyone knows Wales exists :( . Another 2 hour journey to London instead!!

Rihanna did the Millennium stadium this year on her world tour, with over 60,000 people, so wouldn't rule it out tbh! 

Archived