Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

UK + Ireland artRave *discussion*

MarryTheSequins

Featured Posts

Yeah I don't think she will anounce the dates till February.

It's kinda too late now for Christmas and lots of people don't have enough money in January cause they spend it all for the holidays :p

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoshMonster

I'll be going to at least one London date but if I go to two ill get seating at the side of the stage front row and probably GA but I want to queue for the pit but have no one that will wait with me or understand the importance of getting in the pit :( but either way ill be getting seating at a London show :)

PlanetChromatica

I really can't decide. I am going to two Canada shows but as for UK, I will definitely go to London and Manchester shows.

What I can't decide is whether to get LMZ for 1 or 2 shows so that I am properly front row or buy GA for all the UK shows + one in Spain/Portugal, which would mean lining up for a day and a half for each show and getting 2nd or 3rd row. Any advice?

xxJohnWayne

ArtyRoberto, on 12 Dec 2013 - 19:02, said:

I really can't decide. I am going to two Canada shows but as for UK, I will definitely go to London and Manchester shows.

What I can't decide is whether to get LMZ for 1 or 2 shows so that I am properly front row or buy GA for all the UK shows + one in Spain/Portugal, which would mean lining up for a day and a half for each show and getting 2nd or 3rd row. Any advice?

I'm SO jealous that you are going to two Canada shows...especially Vancouver lol! You lucky Little Monster lol! :) 

i will actually cry if she doesnt come to newcastle i cant afford to see her any where else

I hope she visits somewhere more northern this time since I had to travel to Manchester for the BTWB. I don't mind the travel but somewhere closer to home would make life so much easier  :ohwell:

I'm worrying about tickets... After the BTWB sold out in like 10 minutes I hope we get the same pre-sale thing like the Americans...

I might aim straight for the Little Monster Zone package but I don't fancy paying £143  :nooo:

I'll start saving now  :oops:

Edit: Also, please add me to the OP :) I don't mind giving northern monsters lifts to the south if needs be  :party:

where you from?

Rollercoaster

I'm going :D

Id like for her to do:

1 Wembley Stadium

1 Manchester

1 Newcastle

*off to European dates*

2 O2 arena dates

1 Liverpool

1 Sheffield

1 Cardiff

1 Edinburgh

1 Glasgow

1. Dublin

1 Belfast

Tour properly gagz...

I'm going :D

Id like for her to do:

1 Wembley Stadium

1 Manchester

1 Newcastle

*off to European dates*

2 O2 arena dates

1 Liverpool

1 Sheffield

1 Cardiff

1 Edinburgh

1 Glasgow

1. Dublin

1 Belfast

Tour properly gagz...

There's no way she will do all these and not do Birmingham

Rollercoaster

There's no way she will do all these and not do Birmingham

Good point... should go just before Ireland. I mostly looked at northern venues as she neglected them on the last tour lol

I'll definitely be going to at least one Uk date but I'm also flying out for the Roseland show so it will depend on money! I live in Edinburgh so if she plays anywhere in Scotland then I'll go GA or LMZ there and then get a cheap seat ticket for somewhere else, most likely London because I've got friends I can stay with there. If she doesn't play Scotland I'll either only go to one show somewhere else or maybe two if she plays two consecutive nights in the same place so that I don't have to travel more..

If she only does one Scottish date, which is likely since she didn't play here at all on the BTW ball then I'm hoping for the new Glasgow Hydro - even though I live in Edinburgh if she only plays one place in Scotland I'd rather she played Glasgow because the venues in edinburgh suck..

Archived