💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK + Ireland artRave *discussion*

MarryTheSequins

Featured Posts

MarryTheSequins

omg, Swinefest was amazing!! wish I was there! Ironically, I won tickets to see Katy Perry  But I cant complain!

My twitter is @moudymoo2 (don't ask, they're my nicknames  ) I don't use it too often though.

how was she? :)

+don't worry lol i just thought i talked to someone with your username a long time ago briefly lmao

sure :hug:

:)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interlude

shall i add you to the OP?

Yes please! :)

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Sam Griffin

I'll be going! Camping out aswell, aslong as i don't have college! I'll try and go to as many London dates as possible :)

MarryTheSequins

I'll be going! Camping out aswell, aslong as i don't have college! I'll try and go to as many London dates as possible :)

you're jacks boyfriend right? :)

MarryTheSequins

Yep! :)

ahhh i know jack lol, was just behind in the queue for swinefest :) shall i add you to the op?

Sam Griffin

ahhh i know jack lol, was just behind in the queue for swinefest :) shall i add you to the op?

Awesome! yeah can do :) so exciteeed 

gagalovesme

I'm planning on getting a m & g (if they don't sell out too quickly!) I'm so nervous about getting one though, it's all I can think about and our dates haven't even been announced yet haha! I need to get a grip

alejandroscunt

Gaga can do a mini UK & Ireland leg on its own and make a killing if she wanted to ... 

I think these cities should defiantly get a show(s): 

London - o2 Arena 

Manchester - Manchester Arena 

Glasgow - SECC 

Birmingham - LG Arena 

Cardiff - Motorpoint Arena 

Dublin - The o2 

And then maybe shows in: 

Belfast - The Odyssey Arena 

Newcastle - Metro Radio Arena 

She definitely needs more than 4 dates this time, last time was kind of pathetic considering the size of the two countries.  

hell0samuel

The only problem with Gaga doing arenas again London is she'll be slaughtered by press for 'flopping' with ARTPOP and not being able to do stadiums anymore. I'd love her to do O2 as I've never seen her in an arena.

I have no idea who I'd go with, I'd go with the same person I went to TBTWB with but we dont go to the same school & so dont really see eachother/speak anymore

how was she? :)

+don't worry lol i just thought i talked to someone with your username a long time ago briefly lmao

:)

oh! No, not me :sweat:

She was good, but not as good as Gaga- and that's not because i'm a Monster. Better than I thought she would be though :ohwell:

I'm not from the UK but I hope I get to attend the artRave there. I'll be in the UK probably August till late September. I'm probably gonna try and save for the M&G

Glamourpuss

I went to 2 Monsterball shows at Manchester MEN arena in 2010 and was in the pit for BTWB in 2012 at the MEN arena. I hope to go to Artrave at the same venue and I reckon it will be in September.

However I queued up for the 1st and 3rd (seated on 2nd show) and it was so stressful. I am thinking of paying for the meet and greet because I NEED to meet her at some point in my life. If it's not available for the UK then I suppose I'll get floor standing but without queuing all day. The first time was freezing and the stress that went into the second one with queuing for the pit just ruined my experience.

But I'm definitely going. I just hope she announces the dates soon but they don't go on sale so soon after announcement lol, so that I can save. It seems that the m&g is approx £1000 in USA so I'm hoping it doesn't cost more in the UK otherwise I won't be able to afford to meet her. I'm stressing already lol

Archived