Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

UK + Ireland artRave *discussion*

MarryTheSequins

Featured Posts

I seen the BTW Ball at Twickenham I'm praying she does arena's this time round though; Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester, London etc.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jaspermatt

I hope she visits somewhere more northern this time since I had to travel to Manchester for the BTWB. I don't mind the travel but somewhere closer to home would make life so much easier  :ohwell:

I'm worrying about tickets... After the BTWB sold out in like 10 minutes I hope we get the same pre-sale thing like the Americans...

I might aim straight for the Little Monster Zone package but I don't fancy paying £143  :nooo:

I'll start saving now  :oops:

Edit: Also, please add me to the OP :) I don't mind giving northern monsters lifts to the south if needs be  :party:

BoomKack

Whichever date I go, it will involve me having to get flights & a hotel = £Â£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£Ã‚£  :smh:

I'd probably go to Manchester, and possibly if she does a second night there I'll get that too. For at least one I'll get the LMZ package, I NEED to meet her.

I kinda hope she does it late August/early September so I don't have to take time off school.

I really want to meet some other fans as it'll only be me & my friend there!

EDIT: I just remembered I'll be 18 by then! Russian hookers and cheap gin are on me! 

Glamourpuss

Has Gaga had a meet and greet package in the UK before? Do any of you think the ARTPOP zone will be available to us British/Irish monsters?

Elizabeth

If by some small miracle, Gaga decides to tour the UK whilst I'm visiting next year, I'll most likely attend any shows shes does in Manchester, possibly also shows in London if I can persuade my friends to come down there with me :dies:

xxJohnWayne

As we are speculating for August/September...do you think that she will do V Festival next year too as it's held in August??? :confused:

MarryTheSequins

Has Gaga had a meet and greet package in the UK before? Do any of you think the artpop zone will be available to us British/Irish monsters?

I don't see why not tbh

StrawberryBlond

Please add me to the OP.

Yeah, I really hope she goes to Scotland this time at the SSE Hydro. I understand her audience peters out the further north you go, but even half the arena will still be classed as a sellout and she missed out on so much money from her UK audience last time because she performed too far away for a lot of people to travel, so this will make sure all her fans can see her. Justin Timberlake, Drake, Michael Buble, Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus are all scheduled to perform there next year, the arena is being tipped to become one of the world's most visited arenas and it was recently announced that it's going to host the 2014 EMAs. With status like that, Gaga HAS to perform there this time. If the biggest American/Canadian stars of 2013 are performing there, why shouldn't she? It was an amazing experience to see her perform in my home city in an arena with the MB and the whole London stadium thing didn't feel as good. I want that "Gaga practically on my doorstep in a warm, intimate arena feeling" again.

As for performing in venues throughout the UK, though I would love it if she did a mixture of arenas and stadiums, I have the feeling that Interscope won't take that risk this time and tour the UK properly with arenas, like they should have done last time. I'd much rather Gaga completely sold out an arena than only fill half a stadium. Sure, ARTPOP's been her least successful album so far, which you think would translate into: "Well, we'll only do two major cities again," but really, it's the complete opposite. If sales are down, no way are the people who did buy it going to travel the length and breadth of the country to see it live. If BTW's 900k+ sales are only enough to sell 117,000 tickets in the UK, what are ARTPOP's current 107k sales going to sell?

WirralMonster

I'll deffo be doing the Manchester/London gigs!

Also going to try and aim to do another in Europe too, maybe Rome? 

Just want the dates to be announced, my excitement can't contain itself!!!

Also, ticket worries.... I am assuming there would be pre sales

There is for most gigs these days, holding out for o2 priority, and maybe live nation pre sale too before general sale?

Fingers crossed!!

Archived