Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Gaga planning for Third Single

hater

Featured Posts

she also said she plans to release "a lot of singles from this album" so my guess is like 5 from first volume, another 6 from 2nd volume

1. Applause

2. DWUW

3. Gypsy (february)

4. G.U.Y

5. Sexxx Dreams

sounds good :applause:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mess. 

DWUW climbed in the U.K. It's also going to have a decent increase in Germany this week and a huge boost on French charts 

:rip: if this is true.

Does anyone in the Haus tell her "No."

Eff Gypsy. 

Edit: calming down

Its not often you see the GGD mods have a lil mini meltdown :hor:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

nobody3089

Guys don't freak out!!!! remember than her album with Tony Bennett is coming January 1st, so she may be talking about the first single for that album. 

thefamebitch

Do these singles seem really close together or is it just me?

I think she's rushing this era cause I honestly believe she wants to release 'Act II' or whatever before the tour

Dylangaga

Saving some of the best for last I see :hor:

haha and to think im already a stickler for punctuation...FAIL lol and im currently writing a paper, another fail..

but yes the best for last  :classy:

Not here for this at all. Do What U Want does not deserve to get snubbed, it has so much more potential with a video and a little more promo. No, Gaga, please just wait til late January at the earliest.

She didn't say she's releasing the new single right after Christmas calm down everyone. I have the interview (thank god TuneIn cached it) and she goes like

"What am I going to do for Christmas? Well you know I like to go to the country actually and I like to sort of hide away and hope that the snow falls and I'll probably be listening to jazz and cooking a bunch for my family and they'll I'm sure insist that I play Christmas carols for them on the piano and I'll hang out with my sister she's going back to school and we'll work together on school projects you know just family stuff and get ready for my next single which will be after do what you want and the new video and the new tour I may have a million things to do but I'll definitely be focusing on my family this Christmas I love them and I miss them so much...etc etc"

Gaga Medicine

I prefer a single every two months this era than that 3 months TEOG mess.I think she should release the song together with the video, like she did with Applause.I would love if all the single releases were like this.We would be receiving the third single and its video right after christmas if DWUW music video was released with its video too like Applause.Maybe she planned it with Venus, but replacing it by DWUW changed everything.

Plus: I don't get this "let the single breath" thing.DWUW is out for more than a month now.It is flopping tbh...If the video was released in October, the song would already have a peak and would have longevity.

She needs to hurry up things if she want that 8 singles album or if she wanna release 4 singles before the act two release.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived