24 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite Teen Wolf Season

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3A
    • Season 3B

Featured Posts

Vernier

He might have slightly made a mistake but the fanbase has been taking this out of proportion :eww:

Not as an insult to the show, but I'd estimate that one of the major reasons people watch it and like 80% of the show's fanbase is due to shipping, so it's not surprising people are going crazy. It'd be like if Gaga shaded her gay fans :toofunny:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bye

• Valextra

• Cas Winchester

• Pure Adrenaline

Not as an insult to the show, but I'd estimate that one of the major reasons people watch it and like 80% of the show's fanbase is due to shipping, so it's not surprising people are going crazy. It'd be like if Gaga shaded her gay fans :toofunny:

Gaga did shade us when she said she's not a gay icon :troll:

Jokes aside, yes, but the fans need to stop getting their panties in a bunch :lmao:

yeah i agree.  BTW do u think stiles is bis-xual? Cuz of this scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPzHj1Wuf6s

Definitely, he is bis-xual in my opinion but if the show just wants to tease a bi Stiles that doesn't make him officially bi :noparty: they're just teasing the fans, the bastards...

Dean Winchester

Jokes aside, yes, but the fans need to stop getting their panties in a bunch :lmao:

Definitely, he is bis-xual in my opinion but if the show just wants to tease a bi Stiles that doesn't make him officially bi :noparty: they're just teasing the fans, the bastards...

I'd love to see stiles and Danny get together at some point  :flutter: i doubt Sterek will ever happen though cuz there's nvr been any hinting towards derek being bi or gay.  And btw aren't u afraid that Issac might die?  :shocked:

Edited by Dean Winchester

I'd love to see stiles and Danny get together at some point  i doubt Sterek will ever happen though cuz there's nvr been any hinting towards derek being bi or gay.  And btw aren't u afraid that Issac might die?  

That would be my dream pairing for Danny :giveup: 

There were never Sterek hints, I never even got why there were so many Sterek fans :awkney:

He can't die :nooo:

Vernier

:rip: Not like some people didn't take offence to that too though

Yeah, I just think he was pressed that Sterek + most of the other ships probably get more attention than he does :fan:

On bis-xual Stiles- considering how much Teen Wolf loves to gay bait, I wouldn't be surprised if Stiles is a 100% straight, even though they've teased at least him being bi-curious so far.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

:rip: Not like some people didn't take offence to that too though

Yeah, I just think he was pressed that Sterek + most of the other ships probably get more attention than he does :fan:

On bis-xual Stiles- considering how much Teen Wolf loves to gay bait, I wouldn't be surprised if Stiles is a 100% straight, even though they've teased at least him being bi-curious so far.

Not people taking offense at Gaga's gay icon comment :lmao:

Pressed monsters tbh :rip:

Yeah, even the show is distancing itself from sterek judging from the lack of shared scene time between Tyler hoechlin and Dylan... Yeah TW is a huge gay baiting show tbh, there's always chemistry that could potentially be romantic between most same s-x characters. Derekscott, sterek, scisaac

Dean Winchester

Not people taking offense at Gaga's gay icon comment :lmao:

Pressed monsters tbh :rip:

Yeah, even the show is distancing itself from sterek judging from the lack of shared scene time between Tyler hoechlin and Dylan... Yeah TW is a huge gay baiting show tbh, there's always chemistry that could potentially be romantic between most same s-x characters. Derekscott, sterek, scisaac

Also, the fact that they forcefully try to stick Danny into a few scenes just to attract the gay audience  :toofunny: Seriously they should make Danny a part of the main cast tbh, otherwise his character is just a waste  :awkney: i've also noticed that Tyler hoechlin and Dylan hardly have screen time together anymore too, i love that love/hate relationship they've got going on and i miss it   :excuseme:

Edited by Dean Winchester

The last episode was so good, but also messy.  :toofunny:  :haha: Like all of this japanese stuff just came out of nowhere. :flop: I hope they save Stiles at the end of the season, cause I see so many crazy rumors on tumblr that he might be leaving the show. :ohno:

tumblr_inline_mln8grfSRv1qz4rgp.gif

OMG :lmao:

Also, the fact that they forcefully try to stick Danny into a few scenes just to attract the gay audience  Seriously they should make Danny a part of the main cast tbh, otherwise his character is just a waste 

Yeah, I like Danny, they should include him more and not just for the gay stuff...

I need him totally gay with Derek :heart:

Not gonna happen :hug:

The last episode was so good, but also messy.     Like all of this japanese stuff just came out of nowhere. I hope they save Stiles at the end of the season, cause I see so many crazy rumors on tumblr that he might be leaving the show. 

The japanese stuff has been coming since the beginning of 3B tho :awkney: not a big fan of it, the nemeton was all about nature and druids and suddenly japanese ninja warriors are sprouting from it :awkney:

The japanese stuff has been coming since the beginning of 3B tho :awkney: not a big fan of it, the nemeton was all about nature and druids and suddenly japanese ninja warriors are sprouting from it :awkney:

I know, but now it's all over the place.:laughga: First Kira, then her family, then Allison's dad, the crazy shadow darthvaders, let's not forget they have a japanese mafia too lol, and the crazy japanese thing possessed Stiles... it suddenly feels like Beacon Hills is some Tokyo suburb. :derpga: Anyway I still love the show, but with so many things going on we don't get to see many(or any! lol) character development.

I know, but now it's all over the place.:laughga: First Kira, then her family, then Allison's dad, the crazy shadow darthvaders, let's not forget they have a japanese mafia too lol, and the crazy japanese thing possessed Stiles... it suddenly feels like Beacon Hills is some Tokyo suburb. :derpga: Anyway I still love the show, but with so many things going on we don't get to see many(or any! lol) character development.

That's true :laughga: you've got a point, more than one actually :laughga:

I still say I preferred season 3A. Most people seem to prefer this season better though.

Oh, and if Isaac dies I'm done with this :toofunny: I'll still have Supernatural to watch at least.

I still say I preferred season 3A. Most people seem to prefer this season better though.

Oh, and if Isaac dies I'm done with this :toofunny: I'll still have Supernatural to watch at least.

Yeah me too, 3B started more promising, but idk... I'm so not watching it without Isaac too. lol But what are they doing with him this season anyway??? I feel like he's on the show, just cause they have to pay him for the episodes. :laughga: They just throw him in some random bull****, at this point they might as well kill him to put him out of his misery. :derpga:(God forbid  :ohno: )

Yeah me too, 3B started more promising, but idk... I'm so not watching it without Isaac too. lol But what are they doing with him this season anyway??? I feel like he's on the show, just cause they have to pay him for the episodes. :laughga: They just throw him in some random bull****, at this point they might as well kill him to put him out of his misery. :derpga:(God forbid  :ohno: )

This!

He had well defined roles in season 2 and 3A. Now he's been downgraded to Allison's plaything and a punching bad for almost everyone... I don't get it tbh, they should have explored his role as Scott's only Beta and I'm not even talking about slash. Isaac had a troubled childhood, and now having a family it could have been a good opportunity to develop his character and becoming more mature and confident, but no, they had to shove more useless romance down our throats.