Which is your favourite Season?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite Teen Wolf Season

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3A
    • Season 3B

Featured Posts

He does and it makes no sense why they don't just write him in, he's friends with all the characters anyways :manicure:   I'm thinking this, smh. But they did also say he's best friend's with some lacrosse player and they're gonna be Danny and Jackson 2.0, so hopefully it's something more :crossed:

Danny and Jackson was nice but I want to see a gay character have a real role tbh.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bye

• Valextra

• Cas Winchester

• Pure Adrenaline

Valextra

Whatever the reason I'd stop watching with no Isaac :whitney:and yeah I'd star AHS :whitney:

Well, at least I'm glad for this :ohwell: and even if I like TW, AHS will totally blame your mind, and there are others hot guys there :whitney:

http://youtu.be/WvuiwYkK7rM

I didn't know they were together :)

They weren't for long I believe. Don't know why the show insisted on their characters being together. There might have been some tension.

IS ISAAC UNDER STILES' CONTROL NOW BC THE FLY FLEW IN HIS SORE? :eww:

oh my god. this is so exciting.

Edited by Tropico

IS ISAAC UNDER STILES' CONTROL NOW BC THE FLY FLEW IN HIS SORE? :eww:

oh my god. this is so exciting.

Haven't watched it yet...great more indications he will die :noparty: didn't that serial killer have a "tumour" filled with flies?

Loved the episode. Lydia acting like a frightened girl has really gotten old though,.... How come weren't the twins not able to tear Isaac apart? :awkney: the Allison and Kira partnering up was great :party:

Thank god normal stiles is back, I'm so over dark edgy Stiles.

Dean Winchester

Loved the episode. Lydia acting like a frightened girl has really gotten old though,.... How come weren't the twins not able to tear Isaac apart? :awkney: the Allison and Kira partnering up was great :party:

Thank god normal stiles is back, I'm so over dark edgy Stiles.

omg i loved that episode too  :excited2: it was like one of the best from 3B this far.  And yeah, i think they should explore lydia's power as a banshee more cuz right now she's just a normal girl that screams abnormally loud and high-pitched  :awkney: i like how issac actually had a fairly important role in this episode since during 3B he's basically just been getting hurt or flirting with stupid Alison.  It was funny when the twins were fighting eachother and then issac comes out of nowhere and shoots them with that weapon and then smacks them in the head and says "im not witty" or something  :whitney:

omg i loved that episode too  :excited2: it was like one of the best from 3B this far.  And yeah, i think they should explore lydia's power as a banshee more cuz right now she's just a normal girl that screams abnormally loud and high-pitched  :awkney: i like how issac actually had a fairly important role in this episode since during 3B he's basically just been getting hurt or flirting with stupid Alison.  It was funny when the twins were fighting eachother and then issac comes out of nowhere and shoots them with that weapon and then smacks them in the head and says "im not witty" or something  :whitney:

One of my favoritism this season too! And I liked Stiles much better in this episode, especially glad that he's back to normal :) haha the witty line was great xD

Miel

ok so i heard about who died

and i haven't watched in months so maybe it's not in my jurisdiction to have this opinion

BUT WHAT THE ACTUAL ****?????? I'M REALLY ANGRY

3 points in and ready for more

When Allison said:

"I'm in the arms of my first love. It's perfect. We're perfect. it's okay."

I literally started sobbing uncontrollably. :emo:

Pure Adrenaline

When Allison said:

"I'm in the arms of my first love. It's perfect. We're perfect. it's okay."

I literally started sobbing uncontrollably. :emo:

So Alison still loves Scott :excuseme: jeez this shiit is getting old :excuseme:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

So Alison still loves Scott :excuseme: jeez this shiit is getting old :excuseme:

I think she means that she'll always love him in a way, because he was her first love. Love isn't always romantic.