💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Gaga birthday present

blahblahblahhhh

Featured Posts

blahblahblahhhh

Your friend is an AMAZING artist! :eek: That is such a great present! 

Happy birthday, by the way!

Thank you! :hug:

Wow :omg:

Does your friend stan for gaga as well?

Well, she is just a casual fan, I am slowly turning her into a full-blown stan though :teehee:

Does your friend know that there are probably many people who would pay for these if he wanted to do more?  I certainly would pay for one.

She never thought about it, but I guess she would draw for money since she is a struggling artist  after all :)

She never thought about it, but I guess she would draw for money since she is a struggling artist  after all :)

Somtimes art can capture something more accurately than a photograph.  Your friend looks beyond the surface image on the original and captures a bit of Gaga's soul.  Quite remarkable.

I'm not sure of the proper way to sell such things ... perhaps ebay might work.  Post a link to the site if she decides to sell.

I live outside the space time continuum.

You are very lucky :party: and your friend has has a great talent. :worship: That's AWSOME! I want it! :excited:

You are very lucky :party: and your friend has has a great talent. :worship: That's AWSOME! I want it! :excited:

I want that and I want your license plate!

blahblahblahhhh

Somtimes art can capture something more accurately than a photograph.  Your friend looks beyond the surface image on the original and captures a bit of Gaga's soul.  Quite remarkable.

I'm not sure of the proper way to sell such things ... perhaps ebay might work.  Post a link to the site if she decides to sell.

Absolutely agreed. She captured the emotion of the photo so perfectly. 

Thank you! :hug:

Well, she is just a casual fan, I am slowly turning her into a full-blown stan though :teehee:

You and your friend could have high quality prints made of the drawing she gave to you.  The prints could be sold on ebay or any other venue.  I think they would be popular.  You could post a link to the sales site on GGD and on LM.  I want one!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived