💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do What U Want enters Top 10 on UK Official Charts AGAIN!

Fizzy

Featured Posts

And it would have likely been in the Top 3, or at least the Top 5, had it entered when it was first released. God damn that rule bothers me.

I heard it would have entered at #10 on it's first week if eligible to chart.

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Pop Art

I heard it would have entered at #10 on it's first week!

Really? But it hit #1 on their iTunes for a few days, did it not? I assume that alone would have it debut higher than it's current peak, #9.

MonsterMum

If I remember correctly she was nr1 indeed but was not eligible, so it's all lost and sales didn't count either. It's in the UK charts topic anyway.

AuraBurqaSwag

Applause at number 14

Do What U Want at number 17

Roar at number 9

Unconditionally at 15 

Wrecking Ball at number 1

Royals at number 3 

Really? But it hit #1 on their iTunes for a few days, did it not? I assume that alone would have it debut higher than it's current peak, #9.

It hit for a day!! And till the end of the week was below 25 on iTunes.

OFFICIAL SOURCE STATING IT'S FIRST WEEK POSITION IF ELIGIBLE:

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/fatboy-slim-shows-one-direction-and-the-wanted-hes-still-got-it-2577/

Applause at number 14

Do What U Want at number 17

Roar at number 9

Unconditionally at 15 

Wrecking Ball at number 1

Royals at number 3

these are US positions. :hug:

If I remember correctly she was nr1 indeed but was not eligible, so it's all lost and sales didn't count either. It's in the UK charts topic anyway.

Don't worry.. even if it was eligible to chart first week it's peak would have still been #9 as in the first week it sold enough to reach 310.

:applause:

This would have been its 5th week in the Top 10 if it's first 3 weeks were eligible :(((

I think it would be 4th, if I remember rightly she was quite low on iTunes for much of one of the weeks and it was said she wouldn't have made it.

No it was #1 for a few hours then fell very quickly until she performed on The X Factor that week. http://www.itunescharts.net/uk/artists/music/lady-gaga/songs/do-what-u-want-feat-r-kelly/

From the official Music Week report of that week:

Not debuting in the Top 75, despite recording the week's 10th best sale (22,915 copies) is Lady Gaga's Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly). It's the second instant gratification track from her upcoming ARTPOP album, hence its ineligibility.

Archived