Lady Gaga: I haven't met Bowie yet

yxi

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it's a girl? :flop:

VzbvtWB.gif

You are really, really embarrassing yourself right now.

Tilda is one of the greatest actresses of our time and also a certified style icon and a muse to dozens of fashion designers. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

"I've just always kind of thought life's too short to wear one hat, and I don't know if it makes me crazy or not, but it's just the way the f**king cookie crumbles in my house."

This is simply one of her best quotes ever. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

He is more of a Lorde stan tbh :teehee:

lorde-david-bowie.jpeg

Epic trio, they look super happy together. :flutter:

I find it really strange that they haven't met.  :huh: She's met sooooo many famous people, including the queen of England, but she couldn't wrangle a quick meet-up with her biggest idol? The only thing I can think of is that Bowie didn't want to meet her. But that's just weird, because they're like two peas in a pod. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

You are really, really embarrassing yourself right now.

Tilda is one of the greatest actresses of our time and also a certified style icon and a muse to dozens of fashion designers.

Lol dont be dramatic. Yes Tilda has played a couple great roles in her lifetime, but to act as if the entire world should know of her and that it would simply be "embarrassing" not too is a little much.

I respect that you think she's one of the best actresses of our time, but I'm not sure that many will agree with you.

AyaKara

So this means when Gaga said that meeting your favorite celebrity can be painful or whatever she said back in 2009 (we all thought it was about Bowie) was actually about Madonna? We assumed it wasn't Madonna at the time because of the great time she had on SNL & the other times she met her.

So this means when Gaga said that meeting your favorite celebrity can be painful or whatever she said back in 2009 (we all thought it was about Bowie) was actually about Madonna? We assumed it wasn't Madonna at the time because of the great time she had on SNL & the other times she met her.

It was obviously about Madonna. I'm guessing Madonna was a b---h to her backstage. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Elizabeth

Where are you all getting this information that he doesn't like her from? As far as I'm aware, he's never made any comments about Gaga thus far? Also, do you really think she would still talk about him so much if he'd said he didn't like her? 

SummerGirl21

You are really, really embarrassing yourself right now.

MTE

Archived