Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: ARTPOP to last at least two years

Redstreak

Featured Posts

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It kinda bothers me that Gaga worked hard on this for 2 years and many if you don't even want the era to last that long. It's like she spent all of that time on something you aren't interested in after a few months. You're too quick to want more and new. Just enjoy it and go with it. If you have been a fan of Gaga for awhile you know she will keep it interesting.

This. 

With the tour, act II, jazz album, new singles and videos... I don't understand why people are so eager to end this era already, we barely started. 

charliekelso

Huh she talks too much. If she released part 2 I'm here for it, but I don't see the label letting 2 years happen with only these songs. Especially if they continue to chart like this.

Welp, only hope is to let Dave Meyers shoot Gypsy video and Francis Lawrence shoot G.U.Y video. Then Sexxx Dreams ft Rihanna. End era on a high note. Then work with top producers for ACT II/new alberm.

Or just leave

Nobody needs Rihanna on Sex Dreams  This FEAT.-BiiiaaTCH does it with everybody. I also don't see artistically ambitions behind it and Gaga also should colloborate with talented people like Elton John, Beyonce, Adele, Prince.

And ure annoying and an idiot, along with everyone like you and those declaring her and ARTPOP over when its barely begun :ohwell:

You need to calm down. I was joking you guys can be so mean and out of line. GROW UP

With ARTPOP Act II and ARTPOP Act III with 2/3 singles off each act it makes perfect sense for it to be 'at least two years' - and the tour can easily be made to last that long.

As long as we get the tour + act 2 :party:

I was hoping she would have a new studio album...by early 2015! :awkney:

you better forget about that :deadbanana:

i guess this is like " I WILL RELEASE 9 SINGLES OFF BORN THIS WAY LIL MONSTERS"

I hope so. I'm already bored of the music after a month. BTW I listened to for 2 years without getting tired of it. She needs to cut her losses and move on!

With a world tour, of course ARTPOP would last for at least two years. I'm more curious if this implies that she's seriously considering an ACT II for ARTPOP in late 2014. 

Archived