💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: ARTPOP to last at least two years

Redstreak

Featured Posts

lavenderblondee

I really would love for her to have another album by early 2015! I'm not sure how to feel, since we're technically getting an ARTPOP II?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

yasss drag ha

oprah8.gif

Always happy to know I'm not the only one who gets tired of idiots and trolls :hug:

LStephens11

I bet we'll get the next album in 2016 then - I know that's "three years" technically, but since the album came out so late in 2013... just my theory.

The Fame (2008)

The Fame Monster (2009)

Born This Way (2011)
ARTPOP (2013)
Album 5 (2016)

Reginald

This is fantastic! I've just recently realized that this era is taking over as my favorite one! Like, I can only imagine the amazing ideas gaga has planned for this/these albums! One day I'll be able to say my favorite postar performed in outer space!!!!!! :O :legend: i love gaga :D

J e s s e

2015?!?! I don't like the idea cuz I feel so old thinking about it :emo:

Always happy to know I'm not the only one who gets tired of idiots and trolls :hug:

God ya'll are rude :wtf:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

freebit

I really would love for her to have another album by early 2015! I'm not sure how to feel, since we're technically getting an ARTPOP II?

Yeah, ideally I was hoping we'd get the second volume sometime around fall 2014 (after the releases of Gypsy, G.U.Y. and MANiCURE/Sexxx Dreams of course :awesome:), but who knows.

EdgeofTeeth

You're all so negative  :fthis:

Thisññ‚¬© I mean we have the jazz album, app songs, a potential Volume II, and a WORLD TOUR to look forward to. I mean where in that list is there room to complain?  :awkney:

Cas Winchester

Whoa all those rude ass **** fans should leave tbh. I'm glad this era will last long. It also means less of a blackout possibility.

I'm fine with this, it's her best era ever. :legend: And ARTPOP doesn't just include the album. We're gonna get tons of songs through the app, the tour (who knows how long it could last), and the possible Act II. We're gonna have so much stuff to look forward to! And just think about how her eras always evolve...she won't be the same person she is now in 2 years. She'll have totally different looks, she'll be back to prime performing due to the tour, she'll have tons of new songs...she'll still be spreading the message of ARTPOP and promoting the album(s), but things will absolutely not be the same as they are now. You know Gaga keeps it interesting for all of us.

Haven't y'all noticed each era lasts about 2 years?? (Besides the transition from The Fame to The Fame Monster) I think we could expect an album in late 2015, or early 2016 :manicure:

TF/TFM (2008/2009 to 2011) BTW (2011 to 2013)and ARTPOP (2013 to 2015/2016)

I'm see the ARTPOP era reflecting The Fame Monster era, where she makes Music Videos while shes touring. We also have to consider ACT II. :gaga:

Archived