Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga: ARTPOP to last at least two years

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Allison M

Mess :lmao:

But true tho

Its not our fault that we want new better music. 2 years of waiting for songs like Venus, Fashion, Donatella, Dope? Excuse me no

but she has done more songs and projects than just what is on the album. She said she is releasing unreleased music through the app and maybe you will like those more than the ones you listed. And maybe those songs could keep your attention for the time-span of this era. idk... I'm not that big a fan of those last three either but i'm still not going to wish the whole era to be over. We can get music videos for the songs we do like, get more songs that weren't on the album that we may like more, ACT II, and the tour, she's has been talking about an acoustic album, the jazz album, etc. We haven't even gotten a lot of the stuff she has been working on for 2 years and you're already throwing it away. 

What i'm trying to say is, even though you do not like those songs and didn't wait 2 years for that, there is so much coming our way that could be worth the 2 year wait. But if everyone is so quick to move on, we may not get to see everything she has been working on.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that's true then I'm really interested in hearing the next act/volume now. I'm going to need some (hopefully) great Gaga music to hold me over for the next 2 years.

Archived