💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: ARTPOP to last at least two years

Redstreak

Featured Posts

My god .... what a bunch of drama queens  :awkney:    for me this is perfect !  there's too many things coming including the space perfomance. So it is highly possible that this era can last 2 years or even a little more  :)

She most likely will. She isn't talking about ARTPOP as an album, she is talking about ARTPOP as a project.

You must be one of the only ones that understand that this is PROJECT.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyPrince

Probably inclusive of Act II.

But this is also good bc it means more chances for the iconic G.U.Y and MANiCURE to be singles. :applause:

It kinda bothers me that Gaga worked hard on this for 2 years and many if you don't even want the era to last that long. It's like she spent all of that time on something you aren't interested in after a few months. You're too quick to want more and new. Just enjoy it and go with it. If you have been a fan of Gaga for awhile you know she will keep it interesting.

For me, at least, it's not so much about "more and new" as it is about the quality of the work. I remember when she first brought up the next album during the BTW era -- it was an MTV interview in August or September, and I absolutely could not believe that she was already talking about the next album just 3-4 months after releasing BTW. I was so in love with that album and listened to it constantly. Even after a few months, I still felt like there was more depth to the songs that I wasn't getting, more to experience from the music. There was a sort of enigmatic feel to BTW, many layers beneath the surface that would only be revealed after many listens.

But ARTPOP has been the opposite for me. BTW's music felt deep, and this music feels shallow. After just a few listens, I already felt like the album had opened itself up and that there was nothing else to experience from it. No layers. 3-4 months after BTW, I didn't want another album, because I was already so satisfied, but just a month after ARTPOP, I'm so dissatisfied that I want another album that will hopefully be more interesting, have more layers, and have more longevity. I want something that I can listen to more than just a few times.

Gaga usually does do a good job of keeping things interesting in her performances and such, especially with how she can hop genres and turn the song into jazz or rock, opening up the songs further for re-interpretation. But I've been pretty disappointed with the performances this era overall, so I don't have much faith at the moment for her to keep things as interesting over time as she did in previous eras. But I hope she proves me wrong! I also hope that this 2 years includes an Act II to keep my interest, although I hope she gives the album a different title than ARTPOP: Act II, because that title just makes it sound like a half-*ssed sequel rather than a work in its own right.

J e s s e

I was rude? Sorry but no, that dude was tryna shade Gagz and bring about even more negativity than there already is

Not about that life so bye if thats how you wanna spend it is reading negativity :whitney:

People can disagree and have a different opinion, if you don't like it disagree with them ignore them or report them not go publicly OH YEAH BITCH WE SHADED HIM HAHAHAHAHA GET THEM TROLLS SHADE HA :roll:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Then

1. Applause

2. DWUW

3. Gypsy - end of february

4. Aura / GUY / Sexxx dreams - end of may

5. MANiCURE - September

6. Venus - January

well, i want more songs like gypsy and g.u.y., or venus (or an acapella maybe).

this album sounds great, and entertain.

but idk why i cant love djws. His music may sound fresh, and cool. But maybe just only for the core fan or real lil'monster of her, who 100% willing to listen to all of her music and "well your songs are gorgeous" all the times.

no. i want the public song like bad romance, alejandro (tbh i so much love this album).

I do agree that she makes great MV (like the 'applause'- i have to say i love the MV so so much) but doesnt make great public music, djws either.

for some, this reply may seem like 90% of negativity, but i just want her to make more "gaga songs", not the normal songs. thats all.

ps: waiting for the ARTPOP 2

Morphine Prince

You don't know how legends become legends. Gaga must go this way with art in pop now for a while, i hope for more artistically videos and performances, her last performances ( muppets, japan, amas ) were awesome and so much better then the first in the era. I hope she releases few singles from ARTPOP ( G.u.y, MANiCURE, Gypsy ) and release ARTPOP Volume 2 with big hits.

Maybe she also shows a complete new side in these to years with Rick Rubin, please make it true Gaga  :excited2: You and him will slay  -together  :wub:  Cheek to Chek is on the way. The Tour is on the way. She will performing in space  :haha:

I hope she will care of herself, that she can keep her energy like in the moment and that she stay healthy. And i hopeher mind will be very open for new genres and new music-sounds - that's so important for a artist. I look forward for the album with Tony <3

The journey just starts :excited:

Sales and the Tour determine everything so we'll see .

MessyTop

She needs to update the crappy app first.

She kept talking about how cool

Is gonna be. And let's be honest is boring as hell

Why is everyone so set on hoping GaGa collabs with Rihanna.... :awkney:

Not intending to shade RihRih in anyway, but It's not like her career rides on them working together or not....

And a career lol

Mess :lmao:

But true tho

It kinda bothers me that Gaga worked hard on this for 2 years and many if you don't even want the era to last that long. It's like she spent all of that time on something you aren't interested in after a few months. You're too quick to want more and new. Just enjoy it and go with it. If you have been a fan of Gaga for awhile you know she will keep it interesting.

Its not our fault that we want new better music. 2 years of waiting for songs like Venus, Fashion, Donatella, Dope? Excuse me no

I don't see why it's a bad thing... We have the tour coming up next year, the app, maybe ARTPOP Volume 2...

Now she just needs to release music videos in due time :manicure:

Archived