❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Gaga: ARTPOP to last at least two years

Redstreak

Featured Posts

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

my singles era can happen!!!

1. Applause (August 2013)
2, Do What U Want (October 2013)
Promo Singles: Venus & Dope (October 2013)
3. Gypsy (Around the grammys in January/February)
4. G.U.Y. (May 2014)
5. Sexxx Dreams (August 2014)
6. Swine/MANiCURE (End of October 2014)
7. Donatella (January  2015)
8. Mary Jane Holland (March 2015)

ARTPOP turned out to be crap! i dont like the album! so boring! i want a sick edm album! sotp with the cheap europop/rock! please go hardcore edm/trap...something new and revolutionary! like yeezus or idk

stop, leave ggd

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CharlesReyna

I liked Gaga's music before but I really was not a huge fan. It wasn't until I saw the Applause video and the ARTPOP concept and project that I become so interested in her music. I hope she continues to explore new things. If she goes backwards into the FM or BTW era, it just won't do anything for me. Now i think her music has caught up with that incredible brain of hers.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

my singles era can happen!!!

1. Applause (August 2013)

2, Do What U Want (October 2013)

Promo Singles: Venus & Dope (October 2013)

3. Gypsy (Around the grammys in January/February)

4. G.U.Y. (May 2014)

5. Sexxx Dreams (August 2014)

6. Swine/MANiCURE (End of October 2014)

7. Donatella (January  2015)

8. Mary Jane Holland (March 2015)

donatella mjh really? singles what kind of radio station will play those songs? give me abreak, just cus u like it/or cus its good, doesnt mean it should be a single...

mark my words, next singles in no particular order: dope, gypsy, venus 

donatella mjh really? singles what kind of radio station will play those songs? give me abreak, just cus u like it/or cus its good, doesnt mean it should be a single...

mark my words, next singles in no particular order: dope, gypsy, venus 

for 2 years? Are you serious? If the era will last 2years she will have to choose between those too, no matter if radio will play it or not 

They said the same about BTW and its supposed "6 or 7 singles"...

This. Her record label cut off future singles when MTN performed poorly. Things can always change, lol.

for 2 years? Are you serious? If the era will last 2years she will have to choose between those too, no matter if radio will play it or not 

this era is going to be so generic..i doubt she will win any grammys or anything with it (art pop) , its just a desperate try to stay in the industry, the songs are borring with 0 personality, or any interesting meaning...she needs to move away from the fame..goddamit...where is all the edm, spoken gay club lyrics?! the 2013 sound? ARTPOP is not living to its title, definitly disappointing 

I would have been okay with this, if this Era was flawless as it supposed to be. But everything started just so "awkward", mess here and there and tbh i can't wait for this Era to be over and i got bored with the Album already.

It would be really nice if i joust could fall asleep till the next album  :manicure:

@emiher

Just because some are not such huge fans of one album doesnt mean they want got to the Tour, support her and so on... in sickness and in health... calm down, everyone has the right to say their opinion. If you don't like it than don't go on the internet.

:rip:

Hopefully she means the tour.... because.... let's just leave it there.

You don't know how legends become legends. Gaga must go this way with art in pop now for a while, i hope for more artistically videos and performances, her last performances ( muppets, japan, amas ) were awesome and so much better then the first in the era. I hope she releases few singles from ARTPOP ( G.u.y, MANiCURE, Gypsy ) and release ARTPOP Volume 2 with big hits.

Maybe she also shows a complete new side in these to years with Rick Rubin, please make it true Gaga  :excited2: You and him will slay  -together  :wub:  Cheek to Chek is on the way. The Tour is on the way. She will performing in space  :haha:

I hope she will care of herself, that she can keep her energy like in the moment and that she stay healthy. And i hopeher mind will be very open for new genres and new music-sounds - that's so important for a artist. I look forward for the album with Tony <3

The journey just starts :excited:

It would be really nice if i joust could fall asleep till the next album  :manicure:

The era is not only about this one album......it's a puzzle and ARTPOP vONE is just a piece, it's a puzzle. When the era would end in couple of months.....she will loose her credibility. There is so much more on the way what we and maybe she don't expected and don't discover.

I'm just saying it's a bit early to want to jump ship

Give the album some time to spread it's wings

And I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, but I'll get on the internet when I want.

/End rant & conversation

Not here for more than 2 more singles from ARTPOP sorry.

But if this includes act 2 or an unplugged album or at least quite a few new songs through the app, I'm here for it. (Who am I kidding I'll be here anyway but I really don't want this era to drag on forever with just these 15 songs as much as I love them)

This. 

And I, personally, am a bit tired of a combination of Gaga and electronic music. It's nothing new for her considering how much more she is capable of. I'm waiting for an album full of DWUW type of songs or more raw songs, where she can show her full potential as a singer. Maybe this 2 years includes an unplugged album? Then I would be more than happy.

That said, I love many songs on ARTPOP and really enjoy her work. Ready for the journey.

Archived